• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

This is driving me crazy!!

I have made some changes to a demo store that is available on my server and have made great progress considering this is my forst outing in this arena.

My problem is that every time I make a change to a file I get this error message at the point of checkout and it is driving me crazy. I don't think I am doing anything wrong as I am following the great input on this support board. If there is anyone who can point me in the right direction I would be most grateful as it would save me recopying an original file back to return the site to working order.

Another problem is that I have changed the default currency to GBP and it is showing as the default in the currencies box and ?'s show on the first page but consequent pages revert to USD, anyone know why this happens?

Many thanks

Rob

Sorry guys and gals here is the error. helps to know what it is I guess.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/salisbur/public_html/catalogue/includes/languages/english.php:324) in /home/salisbur/public_html/catalogue/includes/functions/general.php on line 23

I just ran across this after a day and a half of pulling hair over why some of my pages were not working. Your link is now a permanant bookmark of mine just in case I forget.

John.

I just ran across this after a day and a half of pulling hair over why some of my pages were not working.  Your link is now a permanant bookmark of mine just in case I forget.

John.

You're Welcome John

I did the same over the past 3 days and just had to risk possible ridicule in order to achieve my goal. This was the best piece of info I have gotten in ages to the point that the site was finished and is now live.

Finished 1st attempt is here

Now I can move on to the next two sites.

:blink:

Regards

Archived