• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

No input file specified.

sarahm

We have installed the software and it looks great, but when you go to the checkout or click on the my account link, I get the error, No input file specified.

Any help would be much appreciated, I have read a few posts regarding SSL, but do not know if I should change some of teh code if we aren't using SSL. We wont need to use SSL at all, because payments will be taken through WorldPay.

Thanks in advance

• 2 years later...
In both catalog and admin/includes/configure.php make sure that ssl is not enable and that you did not define a HTTPS url

HTH

The_Bear

I'm now having the same problem. I checked the configure.php file in my admin/includes folder, changed it from true to false, yet the problem still persists. Any further insight on this is greatly appreciated.

• 5 weeks later...
I'm now having the same problem. I checked the configure.php file in my admin/includes folder, changed it from true to false, yet the problem still persists. Any further insight on this is greatly appreciated.

I've now got the same problem! I'd love to see an answer to this. The only thing I've been doing is importing products via easy populate.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm having this same problem with a godaddy.com hosting account. After adding the certificate its misleading. It appears the ssl cert is in place but in fact its not active yet. Or so tech support says.

I'll check back in 24 hours and let you know.

• 9 months later...

I am having same problem with my site www.oyunhesabim.com. It is not certain yet but I am suspecting there is security hole in my oScommerce;

I have investigate the problem and realised that public_html director permission has changed. I am the root of my dedicated server and I did not changed the directory permission. My only suspact is security hole in my oScommerce.

Archived