• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

center shop & cool menu

niknakgroup

hello!

I know it can be done because i've seen it in practise and theres an obscure reference to it in the center shop readme file. I am using the cool menu add on, and would also like to use the center shop module. Problem is, cool menu has to have an absolute position, which looks fine so long as everybody looking at my site has the same resolution as me and looks at the site with a maximised window. Can I anchor the menu to an infobox in any way??? Or can I set it to center - 380 pixels? I have tried every way I can think of, just must not be hitting the correct one. Have seen 4 other posts asking the same question, but as yet no-one has answered any of them. Hopefully by being at the top of the topics, this may yield a response. Please? Anybody?? :blink:

Please note - if I have suggested a contrib above, it doesnt mean it will work! Most of the contribs are not ones I've used, but may be useful for your particular problem....

Have you tried a refined search? Chances are your problem has already been dealt with elsewhere on the forums.....

if (stumped == true) {

return(square_one($start_over)

} else {

$random_query = tep_fetch_answer($forum_query)

}

Archived