• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Session Failure

lparks

I uploaded my catalog and database to my new host. I get the page fine however the header and footer I see the following code. All my permissions are correct. Its looking for a path that is on my local drive. I've checked all the files and can't seem to find this path. Can anyone help me?

Warning: parse_url(https://): Unable to parse url in c:\hosting\catalog\includes\functions\general.php on line 1175

Warning: session_start(): open(D:\Websites\PHPrecords\catalog\tmp\sess_1b03f1ca24672f9d37cc880649754485, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in c:\hosting\catalog\includes\functions\sessions.php on line 67

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at c:\hosting\webhost4life\member\unlimited\catalog\includes\functions\general.php:1175) in c:\hosting\catalog\includes\functions\sessions.php on line 67

The D: drive listing is my local PC

The C: Drive is from my host.

Major problems - did this setup work before? Never herd of running PHP on one server and running your webserver (with no PHP) on another....

Try storing session in My SQL (change BOTH configure.php files- almost last line)

Archived