• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

New Payment Mod

chilledandeasy

I wanted to try doing this but HSBC refuse to give me a test account!

Unfortunately, when I spoke to HSBC about integration, they directed me to Mark Eastman who, in my experience, seems to think everything is "straightforward" but never goes beyond this. I gave up trying to communicate with this fellow as his answer to specific queries is always along the lines of "its very easy" but never elaborates.

To see how easy it would be, I would need an existing HSBC Secure Epayments acount. I believe HSBC require a private SSL certificate, so this would be needed.

Let me know if you have these and I can have a look to see how long it would take to integrate. I expect you could set your transaction limit to zero so that I could not make any real transactions whilst testing.

Cheers

dertrad

• 3 weeks later...

freerangemum

congratulations on getting HSBC working! i was about to give up and go with another bank...

have you put up a mod? i could not find it. would be great if you did. if you dont plan on doing that, any pointers on how to get it going would be very much appreciated!

dertrad

The contribution will hopefully be up soon. We hit another snag that needs ironing out, but 99% of the time it does exactly what it should. Having had a real PITA time developing it :wacko: , we want to be as sure as we can that we've covered all possible scenarios before we release it. Thanks for your patience everyone. B)

Hi freerangemum

I've been looking for the mod too after having a nightmare trying to get the secure epayments up and running!

There appears to be some light at the end of the tunnel after all !! :D

Bring on the HSBC mod.

You would think being one of the biggest banks in the world that they would set up some sort of shopping cart. or at least the mod to connect to os commerce.

As soon as the mod is available will someone post a message in this forum so we can see where we can get it from.

muchas gracias

Dunc

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...