• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How to Shrink Oscommerce to 800x600 resolution?

boysss

Hi all.

I have two questions:

1) How to shrink oscommerce to 800x600 resolution?

2) I tried to install the contribution (STS 1.8) b4, but I keep having errors when I come to my catalog page.

Template file doesn't exist: [includes/sts_template.html]

Warning: fopen("STS_DEFAULT_TEMPLATE", "r") - No such file or directory in /homepages/33/d88204839/htdocs/catalog/includes/sts_display_output.php on line 82

Can't open Template file: [sTS_DEFAULT_TEMPLATE]

Warning: stat failed for STS_DEFAULT_TEMPLATE (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in /homepages/33/d88204839/htdocs/catalog/includes/sts_display_output.php on line 86

Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in /homepages/33/d88204839/htdocs/catalog/includes/sts_display_output.php on line 86

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in /homepages/33/d88204839/htdocs/catalog/includes/sts_display_output.php on line 87

Fatal error: Failed opening required 'STS_USER_CODE' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /homepages/33/d88204839/htdocs/catalog/includes/sts_display_output.php on line 93

Is it because I added on some contributions before? I am not sure what STS will have me, but many people got very nice pages using STS. Is it possible to use frontpage or dreamweaver to modify the sts_template.html file in STS package? Could you please spend a few mins to help me out. Thanks you so much. I really appreciate and cherish all comments and suggestions. Thanks again.

Kindest Regards

Leo

1) How to shrink oscommerce to 800x600 resolution?

If your screen is 800/600, osCommerce automagically shrinks to that value.

However, you could do it (but why?) with CSS.

"If you're working on something new, then you are necessarily an amateur."

double of which size?

In standard osCommerce they are from left to right (right to left) on all screensizes.

If you install(ed) a contribution that reduces the normal and preferable automagical scaling of a standard osCommerce page so that is fills the available viewport, don't complain, de-install the (broken) contribution and start all over again.

double size

The double (?) height header on otp of for example the categories box?

View source and compare with your settings, change accordingly.

Archived