• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Real Estate site

Hello All!

http://klamathcountry.com/listings

If you would please take a look at my "store" I'd appreciate it. Your feedback on style and layout would be great. My client picked out everything, and there are a few things I'd like to change, if I had a little "back up" from others! I'm still working on getting all the pictures up, but the most complete listings will be found under Ranches. Check out Horseshoe Ranch for a really cool one!

There are a couple of glitches I'm hoping someone knows how to fix. I have spent hours searching documents and this forum, to no avail. If you find any others, please let me know!

1) When you click on Conditions of Use and Privacy Notice, the resulting page has a Continue button that is pointing to default.php. I need it to point to index.php, or not have the button there at all. Can anyone tell me what page this is on? Hopefully it isn't on the mysterious english/index.php that I see reference to occassionally, because I don't have one.

2) When you click on "Notify me of updates to" it takes you to a login page. My client doesn't want anyone to have to have a password to access anything. How can I get rid of that? Even if that link would take the user directly to the Contact Us page, that would be fine, but I can't seem to find where/how to do that either.

3) On the Product (Property, in my case) list page, there's that annoying little sort + that I'd sure like to get rid of. Any recommendations?

This has been my first attempt to monkey with php, and it has certainly been a learning experience!

:P Thanks in advance for any help and feedback you may be able to offer. Please be very frank in your evaluation, as it is the viewer we are wishing to please, not ourselves!

Sincerely yours,

Victoria

Hi

1) When you click on Conditions of Use and Privacy Notice, the resulting page has a Continue button that is pointing to default.php. I need it to point to index.php, or not have the button there at all. Can anyone tell me what page this is on? Hopefully it isn't on the mysterious english/index.php that I see reference to occassionally, because I don't have one.

Go into your catalog/conditions.php

About line 60 you will see this:

<tr>

<td align="right" class="main"><br><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, '', 'NONSSL') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE) . '</a>'; ?></td>

</tr>

Replace with this:

<!--<tr>

<td align="right" class="main"><br><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, '', 'NONSSL') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE) . '</a>'; ?></td>

</tr>-->

Cheers

I can't see why you used OSCommerce for this site. I think it would be much easier to provide info about properties outside of an OSCommerce template since nothing is available to buy online. The mouseOverText effects are not good and personally I would rather look at a plainer background - but maybe that's just me (my husband thinks it's ok - it reminds me of the walls of my grandma's loo) Why are the two images on the front the same?

Warning: file(includes/languages/english/html/default.html): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/brockh/public_html/listings/default.php on line 297

Warning: implode(): Bad arguments. in /home/brockh/public_html/listings/default.php on line 297

Comes up after submitting enquiry...

I would suggest that the links to external websites come up in window of specified width/height so as not to cover your 'shop' - just a personal perference..

Sorry to be so negative :unsure:

Archived