• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

ERROR during setup

ConsultClifford

Hi

I was just setting te store up and on the index page it gave instructions on how to change the content of the index page. So i went to languages -> define -> details - i dont think i did anything there. I may however have change file/folder permissions. Now nothing is working - The errors are below...any advice would be appreciated!

Warning: dir(/home/www/web42/web/php/shop2/catalog/includes/languages/english): failed to open dir: Permission denied in /home/www/web42/web/php/shop2/catalog/admin/define_language.php on line 152

im getting this on the catalog index page:

Warning: main(includes/application_top.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/www/web42/web/php/shop2/catalog/index.php on line 13

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/application_top.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/www/web42/web/php/shop2/catalog/index.php on line 13

does anyone have any idea?

:o i will recommend , if the OScommerce work before you mess width the files , just get th orignal ones and replaced the ones you edit... well all this if you dont make mayor changes.. just get the original files and overwrite the ones you once change.

:huh: Hope this work

If life get to hard in front of you! Just move to the side and let it pass thru....then go back and make the experience a leason to you

Archived