• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

New Customers - Default Address

khokolate

Warning: reset(): Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/nor/public_html/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 17

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/nor/public_html/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 18

I am running version 2.2CVS. Whereas, for whatever reason I can not install MS2 without reinstalling the entire database from scratch. Unless there is a patch to convert the 2.2CVS database to work smoothly with the MS2.

My problem with the CVS version is that it doesn't set the address the customer firt uses as the default like original version did. Hence causing the above error. How do I modify the code to set the address entered by the customer as the default address.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I seem to have fixed the problem with version 2.2CVS. I edited the code as follows around line 209:

$address_id = 1;

That sets the default value of the default address to "1" in the database instead of "0". If you were running the store with this bug you will have to use phpMyAdmin or simular script to manually set the value to any customers with

customers_default_address_id ?= "0" ?
on table "customers" 
to customers_default_address_id = "1" 
on table "customers"

• 4 months later...

Archived