• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

My first problem and i was doing so well

I have set up every part of this software and all is well, everything is brilliant but i have just come across this after trying out the contact form:

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at

followed by the root address and finishing

catalog/includes/functions/general.php on line 29

line 29 is this:

header('Location: ' . $url);

Any ideas or is this too little information?

Ciao

Paul

Thanks for a speedy reply!

I did this but still get the same error.

Not sure wether it helps any but the e-mail message actually does get through.

Paul

My osCommerce was doing very well, installation was very straightforward, until yesterday, when trying to demo to a friend, i got the same error messages,

I followed the instructions in the previous threads and now getting the following errors.

Parse error: parse error in /home/bibi/public_html/catalog/includes/functions/general.php on line 483

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/bibi/public_html/catalog/includes/functions/general.php:483) in /home/bibi/public_html/catalog/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/bibi/public_html/catalog/includes/functions/general.php:483) in /home/bibi/public_html/catalog/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

Warning: main(includes/languages/.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/bibi/public_html/catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 285

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/languages/.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/bibi/public_html/catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 285

This btw happens whne clicking on "Add to Cart"

Any suggestions, please..

Thanks

Greg

Hi Craig.

Thanks for the advice. I restored general.php and English.php and did the trick, my store is now back in order.

Very strange though as I didn't change anything for at least 4-5 weeks.

I should add, that I did the changes using the osCommerce File manager, not sure if that upsetted anything.

Anyway, thanks for the suggestion.

Regards

Greg

Archived