• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

New Language!

Alien-Tech

This is my first time using oscommerce solution. I have succesfully setup the store and start configuring, but i made an error somewhere in language selections.... i added slovenian language (make it default also), and now i can't get to admin page anymore because no folder exists with this language..... How do i add a language... or must i reconfigure german or so...?

How do i repair the problem i have..... that's log on to admin page once again?

I tryed to overwrite some files over but i think i messed up really bad...

This is a good reminder to BACKUP your site before you do ANY major change.....

On the FIRST PAGE of the admin - there is a a lauguage drop down box. Select English.

OR Install the ADMIN language files for this into the admin\includes\lauguages\ directory.

The ONLY OTHER option (if the files don't exist in/for the admin side) would to copy admin\includes\lauguages\english.php to admin\includes\lauguages\<missing_lauguage_name>.php

and copy admin\includes\lauguages\english\ directory to admin\includes\lauguages\<missing_lauguage_name_direcotry>\

This would then display in the admin "slovenian" language but actually display english text. Translate all the new files that was copied/created above if needed.

If you translate it - please submit it back to the community please.

Good Luck

..oh I should get that idea...... :o stupid me.... Thnx

Just another question.... is there any place where language files can be downloaded..... just to be sure there isn't a file that already contains slovenian language.... if not, where should i upload the php and folder containing slovenian language?

Archived