• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

E-cards System in my page

Hi, this is my first time to post a message here. I've tried many times to register this message board but the message "your login name had been used" kept coming up while I use forget password form then the message told me "we couldn't find such username"..... ;)

I want to get a E-cards system in my page so that my visitors can send ecard from my page then the customer need to pick up the card by entering a series of number in my index page.

I've searched here and also the contribution, but seems I couldn't find any relative information about this. Then I switched to yahoo and seach "ecard script", most of the script is about a big site of ecard which contains many chooses of ecard in different categories. :( . And most important thing is most of them need to "HOST" the ecard page from their server by monthly charge or you can pay a lot to purchase the whole system from them.

I am wondering is that very difficult to integrate a e-card system in a website? so there's pretty few script on the web. Can anyone give me some help or telling me where I can find a good but simple e-card system.

Thank you very much! :lol:

And here is my first website by OMS2.2, I really want to say thanks to the staff here and those people which give suggestions or solution in this message board!

http://www.monchhichiworld.com

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello i am installing the ecard system provided by the sendcard.org and i before i do install i had a quick question on how you intergrated the ecard system with the oscommerce system.

1. did you install the file under www.yourdomainname.com/catalog/sendcard or did you install it under www.yourdomainname.com/sencard

2. when you went throught the easy install did you tell it to install in the current database that you were using or did you install it in a new database made just for sendcard

3.on the sendcard index.php file did you make any adjustments to the file so that it was intagreated to oscommerce or did you just make a link to point to the index.php file.

Biscochitos almost as good as grandma

Archived