• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Like to build a template like teanas.com

Hi

I am using STS1.8 to edit the template (great add on) now i am having problem editing the boxes on the left and right?

Could someone tell me which file I need to edit to have a image based

title for these boxes?

Hi Johnson, Thanks for your reply, I am bit confused now

what differences between choosing the "SHORT METHOD" and LONG METHOD? OR THEY ARE SAME?

PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME, THANKS Rj.

Hi JwsFun, thanks a lot for your help! finally I got a boxes the way I wanted. Now I ran into a new problem.

Where do I edit/add more information to following texts in my main page?

What's New Here?

Welcome Guest! Would you like to log yourself in? Or would you prefer to create an account?

For example, If I like to have a box around above message, which file I need to edit?

Please help, thanks

Rj,

RJ,

What's new here? text is in: includes/languages/english/default.php (you may have index.php, depending on what version of OSC you're running).

The Welcome Guest! text is in (I think) includes/languages/english/login.php (I deleted that bit so long ago, I'm not 100% sure).

I'm no php/css expert, but I think if you want a box to appear around the second message, you'll need to add the td/tr/table/cellpadding/cellspacing/border info in your shop/default.php (you may have catalog/ or index.php). You'd have to do all this around the require for this text in this file.

I wish I could help further, but maybe someone who knows more can be of further help.

Good luck :).

Hi jwsfun,

I can't find the "What's New Here?" in

includes/languages/english/default.php

Or

Welcome Guest! Would you like to log yourself in? Or would you prefer to create an account?

HELP...............

Archived