• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

configuration error

flannelboy

Parse error in my admin/configuration file. Didn't touch it but now it pops up. I don't remember the last file that I made an adjustment to, (was not in configuration) but out of nowhere this error pops up when I click on the 'configuration' button on the catalog admin toolbar:

Parse error: parse error, expecting `','' or `';'' in /home/httpd/vhosts/yikescomics.com/httpdocs/catalog/admin/configuration.php on line 102

line 102 and the lines around it:

}

$cfgValue = tep_call_function($class_method[1], $configuration['configuration_value'], ${$class_method[0]});

} else {

I'm lost. Any help is appreciated!

dave

If you didn't touch the file, did your host upgrade or change options in PHP?

Also consider restoring to an older database backup to see if that fixes it. Hint: backup before restoring in case it doesn't make a difference.

Check again if you might have modified the file a while ago for a contribution and just only tried to use it recently. This is not uncommon.

Hth,

Matt

>If you didn't touch the file, did your host upgrade or change options in PHP?

No updates or option changes.

>Also consider restoring to an older database backup to see if that fixes it. Hint: backup before restoring in case it doesn't make a difference.

No backup to rely on.

>Check again if you might have modified the file a while ago for a contribution and just only tried to use it recently. This is not uncommon.

Positive that it was not changed.

Is there a way without using a backup to find out the correct php script for the admin/configuration file?

You can download the zip again and use the file from there. It will also have the original oscommerce.sql file which you can use to test if the database is the issue. Backup first, as it will erase your current database.

Hth,

Matt

Archived