• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help with payment gateway

ravenspyk

I am new here. I have installed the oscommerce software. I set up my payment modules. I have 2checkout.com ..however even though i enter my store id and turn on 2checkout as the gateway, i still get the message " this is a test, and nothing was billed" demo message.. How do i get this to go "live" In other words its not functioning and really taking credit crd procesing even though I have enabled it to do so.

Paypal seems to work fine. Credit card module works ok. Also when someone makes an order, how do i it to email me with their order?

Also does the new milestone release have a built in gift certificate feature?

thank you for all of your help. What a wonderful product. Lots of though and contribution. I have searched high and low on the documentation available and i just cant semm to find te answers.

In admin->modules->payment->2CheckOut

When you click on the 2CheckOut module and then on edit, on the right hand side do you see test mode and production mode?

For Paypal i suggest you install the PayPal IPN contribution, as soon as customer enter PayPal you receive the order and when customer are done at payPal you receive payment notification

And for the gift certificate contribution here

HTH

The_Bear

Archived