• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Modifying The Template

bs2713

I am trying to change my template. I have figured out how to eliminate the columns. But cannot figure out how to move the whole thing to the middle of the page. Take out the New Products Box and create something new. Then I stumbled on the page that has a very similiar design as I had in mind. I have listed the page below. Can someone help me with how to move everything to the middle of the page (ex: header, footer, main box)? basically to create a form as the webpage below.

Webpage

that didn't help me. I still do not know how to make a template look like that. My header for example runs from left to right across the whole screen. How do I center it? How Do have a centered box with a background all around it?

Basically the site that I mentioned above is the layout I am looking for, can someone help me with it?

Install STS, then ALL you have to do is edit a simple HTML page with tables (sts_template.htm). You can then center, or modify the tables any way you want them. To center the table, just use this html code for your main table:

<table width="XXX" align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">

STS:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1524

Archived