• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help 4 services infobox

Ok, I searched the contributions, I searched the forums, and couldn't find anything! but for some reason I'm sure it's already been done and there might be a contribution somewhere.

Below the categories box (that I call products) I'd like to have another infobox I'll call services, to talk about the services we have to offer. I'm not sure how to do that or what the contribution for that is called. Once I click on a service I'd also like to have a link to a form so that my customers can get back to me and get an offer on the services we offer. My thoughts would be to have html pages, but how would I link my html pages to work like index php, or more precisely stay within my catalog and automatically keep having my colum_left, colum_right, header, and footer.

Any idea? Or anyone knows of a contribution that would do that?

To make it clearer, an example could be seen at cdrom2go.com.

Thank you for your help!

Hi matt, thank you for your reply, I couldn't find it though :rolleyes: but I was able to solve it by copying the information infobox, make a few modifictations, use some other files of commerce as templates, make a few modifications, and everything works fine ^_^ . Maybe I would have liked to find a better and faster way of adding pages, but now that I know the system and it works I'm just going the finish it that way!

Archived