• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

order notification email

Is there any way to add the credit card number to the extra email that gets sent to the person who processes the order, instead of having them access the info through the admin panel?

Gottcha...

Any ideas how my computer illiterate customer can easily access the order info??

I'm affraid the admin control panel will be too difficult.

You can go to the admin panel and in store configuration put his email address in the send extra order email slot. Your customer will get a copy of the order email confirmation then. They won't get the credit card info though, that should only be accessible from the admin panel I would think. If you walk him through it a couple of times, he ought to be able to learn how to get into the right area in admin, just tell him not to screw with anything else while he's in there! Jeremy

Jeremy, I appreciate the input...this is my first ecommerce job so i'm learning as i go...

I will be doing some admin work on a weekly basis and I don't want my customer to see how easy my job really is :o)

I'm going to try and create a modified version of order.php that wont show any other links...

Think that will work?

I got it figured out!!!

I took out the Header and the navigation on orders.php...

This way my customer can click a link to jump right into the order info.

Now it's VERY simple to use and He won't see how easy my job is.

Archived