• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

3 quick configuration problems

mrras25

I have 3 quick questions and if I receive the links to the documentation I am fine with reading to figure this out.

1. I want to display the companies specials on the front page of the companies website, so I want to take out New Products and replace that with Specials(I have already taken out the New Products from the index.php in the catalog directory now I just need to know how to define specials. I have tried specials.php and I get a duplicate database entry for this

2. I want to add drop down price selections for every product the company I am working for has. How would one go about adding this feature to oscommerce both in the back end and the front end?

3. I want to add a Background image only to the right_column where the floating boxes are. How would one go about doing this?

Thank you for any assistance you may provide!

Robert

Also I would like each categories page to have printed at the top of the page the categories name instead of the "Let's see what we have here"

I know this is 4 configuration problems, but please someone anyone help!!!!

Thank you "The Bear" those helped out beautifully!!!

Any idea about the other two

1. Changing the "Let's See What we Have Here" to the Catagory name that you clicked on

and

2. Adding a background image only to the right hand side behind the floating boxes?

Thank you again I do appreciate!

Robert

Archived