• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

osC Affiliate

updmike

Could anyone help me find the lines within the code for osC Affiliate that will change the amount of time that an affiliate click is valid through till ?

I originally set this at 2 hours but now cant find where i set this to change it... :(

Silly me..

I'm wondering nobody is answering this easy question so I do it :-)

If you give m 10% of all sales :P .

Now that easy. It is in the configuration area of the affiliate programm. Not in the code. Look in the admin. It is set in seconds.

HTH

Stefan Fritsche

klosterbrauerei.com

Though if you do want to change it in the code its in includes/affiliate_application_top.php, around line 120.

I have a problem with the cookies in affiliate, I wonder if anyone else has experienced this.

I click through a referring banner, and the cookie gets a [affiliate_ref] => 1 added to it. I buy something and the commission gets credited to the affiliate as it should be.

I wait for the cookie to expire and then buy something else, but it STILL gets credited to the affiliate, even when there is no longer a [affiliate_ref] in the cookie. I have no idea why it is doing this.

Im checking the cookies by having a cookies.php on the server:

<?php

print_r($_COOKIE);

?>

Does this smell like chloroform to you?

• 2 weeks later...