• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Writing a payment module

rcotta

Hi all,

I already posted this question here before, but I got no answers.

I an trying to write a payment module, but cannot figure out the right way. I already tryied to rewrite an existing one but could not make this appear when the customer is going to choose the way the payment will be done.

Is there any guide on this somewhere???

Thanks in advance for your help.

The module I need to write is very specific: it will implement the payment method of a brazilian bank.

We have all the specifications for communicating to the bank, but I just couldn't figure out how to do this using OSCommerce payment modules.

And, once we'll need to write some new modules in a near future, it's much better to me read a guide than having a solution done by another person.

Thanks in advance,

Rafael Cotta

ps.: I've just tryied again to copy a working module, change its name and constants but it didn't work again!!!

After making a million changes, removing an underscore from the name of the class of my payment module made things start to work... Well, maybe it was not the problem, once I changed many things.

Anyway, does someone has a guide on writing a payment module or, at least, could tell me what each method has to do?

Thanks in advance.

Rafael Cotta

Archived