• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

New Person need help in shipping.

LiptomMan

Hey I am New to this Form and to osC. I need Help with shipping Module.

I fine the module it is Region Based Rates. I need help if it can be done in

Region Based Rates.

How can i set up a Price in % for shipping OK here what i have

30:10.95,75:12.95,150:18.95,400:23.95,10000:27.95

This would be call Low Order.

But i would like to change it to this if it can be done this way it is Zone 8 it have a Price of 25% of shipping?

30:23.000,75:23.000,150:23.000,400:23.000,10000:23.000

I need it to have the same shipping price. Because I don't have weight on thing in my merchandise I'm sale. Thin I need to have Low order and High order. Like order under $25.00 the shipping need to a Flat Rate how would I do that in this order?

This would be call High Order.

Thin I need to set up a High shipping Rate like if an order is $500.00 the shipping price would be lower thin low order can this be done?

If so can anyone please show me an EXAMPLES on how to do this?

I'm not exactly sure I understand what your asking, but possiblly this will help. I modified the region base shipping module to reflect % of total sale.

See my earlier post for the code change. It is a small code change.

click here

Now, I still need to have another mod to this but, I've given up till now. I need to have a flat rate minimum such as 6.50 for all orders under $75.00, then 76.00 - 500.00 = x%. and so forth. As I said I have the module giving me the proper percentage based on total sales, but still need the flat rate. If I understood you correctly you need that also. Maybe some kind person will jump in here and give us a clue. :unsure:

Archived