• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] UltraPics v1.0 - Addition Image Pac

Figured it out. Do not listen to the STS install instructions. Only thing that needs to be added to your STS template file is the call for lightbox.css, other .js files are called with <header include>

Hi,

Could you elaborate on that? What do you mean, other .js files are called with <header include>? Am I supposed to add that somewhere?

I use STS, so I installed version Ultra Pics 2.07.01 - incl. STS + CCGV + LightBox and everything works fine on the admin side but there is no lightbox. I had previously installed a lightbox and it was working fine, but now when I click on the ”enlarge image“ a new page appears with the image (not even a small pop-up window, but a whole new page). I included the fix to make all images show on the lightbox window with next, previous, etc., but it's not working.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I need to have 2-3 pictures per product and I love the lightbox effect, so this would be perfect. Thanks!

I repeat myself when under stress, I repeat myself when under stress, I repeat myself...

--King Crimson (“Discipline”)

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually figured out how to make the lightbox work for each picture by following the instructions from the lightbox contribution for STS, but I would like to have it so that it shows all of them as a group (with prev, next, etc.), so that the customer doesn't have to click on each separate picture to see all of them.

I thought this contribution did that, since it includes images for the lightbox (next, previous, etc.), but I am not clear as to how to make it work.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I repeat myself when under stress, I repeat myself when under stress, I repeat myself...

--King Crimson (“Discipline”)

• 2 weeks later...

Ok well I have run into an error and I will keep going over it line by line until I find the problem but if someone can help and save a lot of time that is greatly appreciated.

So here is the problem

From the admin side I am now locked out of the Catalog (all of the other admin sections work) and I get this parse error

Parse error: parse error, unexpected '<' in /home/content/s/t/r/xyz/html/catalog/admin/categories.php on line 1142

On the customer side, every item that has a picture now shows a TEP Stop Error

and the database will not load and gives me this error

SQL query:  

INSERT INTO configuration( configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function ) 
VALUES (

'', 'Enable Additional Images?', 'ULTIMATE_ADDITIONAL_IMAGES', 'enable', 'Display Additional Images below Product Description?', 4, 10, now( ) , now( ) , NULL , 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'enable\', \'disable\'),'
);

MySQL said:  

#1046 - No database selected

Which seems obvious but where is it that I make the correction???

I am going to go back and read through page by page. I have several other contrib already installed and all were working fine.

The Site can be viewed at www.performanceautopartsonline.com

The site is live (despite these minor glitches) please respect that and do not sign up etc...

maybe a contribution one day when I get this site the way I want it.

I don't make spelling mistakes! I have dyslecsic fingers.

Well I finally got it working!

If you already have contributions, it may be easier to copy them into these files and then just over write the old one.

The reason is I found code that has been added that was not notated!

The other option is to use a program that will compare the code.

Edited by Stroker396

The Site can be viewed at www.performanceautopartsonline.com

The site is live (despite these minor glitches) please respect that and do not sign up etc...

maybe a contribution one day when I get this site the way I want it.

I don't make spelling mistakes! I have dyslecsic fingers.

Hi can someone help me i've addded the contribution but ive a problem, everything is going fine and in the admin section i have the options to add additional images.

but when i add them i get this error??

1146 - Table 'y48624_osc1.TABLE_ADDITIONAL_IMAGES' doesn't exist

SELECT additional_images_id, products_id, images_description, medium_images, popup_images FROM TABLE_ADDITIONAL_IMAGES WHERE products_id = '30'

[TEP STOP]

I think its something to do with the product_info.php file as when i upload the old file i saved before changing its back perfect again.

any ideas, im uploading the pictures off my computer by the way, would that have any bearing on things that they are not in the images folder??

Hi can someone help me i've addded the contribution but ive a problem, everything is going fine and in the admin section i have the options to add additional images.

but when i add them i get this error??

1146 - Table 'y48624_osc1.TABLE_ADDITIONAL_IMAGES' doesn't exist

SELECT additional_images_id, products_id, images_description, medium_images, popup_images FROM TABLE_ADDITIONAL_IMAGES WHERE products_id = '30'

[TEP STOP]

I think its something to do with the product_info.php file as when i upload the old file i saved before changing its back perfect again.

any ideas, im uploading the pictures off my computer by the way, would that have any bearing on things that they are not in the images folder??

its ok got the above problem sorted i had not uploaded all the files i should have, but i have new problem now, while i can add new images the whole shape/format of the item page has now changed please view the link below to see what i mean. My add to cart buttons have moved down to the left hand side way down the screen where customer will never see it.

Can anyone urgently help with this, i'd be very grateful.

Link to product to show problem

http://yoursoccershirts.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=297&osCsid=81047d2158c6c72592546eb4f1aea841

Edited by yoursoccershirts

its ok got the above problem sorted i had not uploaded all the files i should have, but i have new problem now, while i can add new images the whole shape/format of the item page has now changed please view the link below to see what i mean. My add to cart buttons have moved down to the left hand side way down the screen where customer will never see it.

Can anyone urgently help with this, i'd be very grateful.

Link to product to show problem

http://yoursoccershirts.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=297&osCsid=81047d2158c6c72592546eb4f1aea841

can anyone help, i really need to get this fixed, please please please help

can anyone help, i really need to get this fixed, please please please help

Done it all step by step and i still have the same problem, view the link to see what i mean but the right column move to below left column

http://yoursoccershirts.com/shop/product_i...products_id=297

this is really starting to bug me now :(

• 1 month later...

Thanks for this great contribution.

I wondered if anyone knows how it would be possible to pre-load all the images before the page loads up?

Sometimes, my page will load but some of the thumbnails don't show up....

hi all

i have a probleme. first sorry for my english.

i have ultrapic (http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/1642)

How can I do together http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/2409 (categories and product images in folder) and UltraPics 2.08

I added all image but only Main Image in folder. other images in catalog/images folder.

i don't want all picture in CATALOG/IMAGES. i want pictures of each product in images/(eg Matrox modem)

for example: i have a product Matrox modem. i load 6 images with ultrapic add-ons. but all images in CATALOG/images. i dont want it. i want all pictures of the product in CATALOG/IMAGES/MATROXMODEM. for each product will be. how can i do.I hope that I could tell. Thanks

Edited by hakanibo

Hi,

I have Ultra pics and lightbox installed I get the popup image with the close button, but no next or previous buttons.

Finding the contributions page a nightmare to wade through and trying allsorts but with no success.

I currently have the image dispayed with the titles for each image.

Can you advise please on what i need to change and where to get the next and previous buttons to work.

Thanks

Johnny.

Getting better with mods but no programmer am I.

Hi,

I have Ultra pics and lightbox installed I get the popup image with the close button, but no next or previous buttons.

Finding the contributions page a nightmare to wade through and trying allsorts but with no success.

I currently have the image dispayed with the titles for each image.

Can you advise please on what i need to change and where to get the next and previous buttons to work.

Thanks

Johnny.

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...p;#entry1282237

Hi,

I am guessing I am missing something else, have a reasonably modified osc cart, I looked at the changes that were suggested including the the css and did both, my css lightbox is in my css stylesheet rather than being kept seperate.

Thanks

Johnny

Edited by johnnybebad

Getting better with mods but no programmer am I.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have this contribution installed at my store, but I am having an issue with the quality of the Thumbnail images that it produces.

Anyone else has this issue?

I really need crystal clear pictures and having a hard time getting that

thanks

Ricardo

hi , i'm having same problem as you had, could you please give little details on how you fix the problem. tia

-tashi

Sorted my problem!

If anyone want to show large image in lightbox and medium in product_info.php

It is straight forward just look at the code in product_info.php and call the right images :)

That should teach me to look harder before asking.

Regards Granlund

PS. Do not listen to the STS install instructions. THANKS!!!

• 2 weeks later...

First of all, this is a really great contrib.

But, it doesn't seem to be working with SEO Header Tags. I need to change very much code, and its not using the same value as SEO Header Tags. I dont know how I should do with this, the "lightbox"-function is very confused now..

Here's a printscreen of the lightbox: (on product_info.php, its not a live-shop)

http://server.games4u.se/confused_product_info.PNG

Hope someone can help me, I dont think im alone with this problem, and some of you guys should be using this contribs!

Thanks in advance,

Robin.

• 1 month later...
Does it work with header tag seo. for admin/categories.php. Do I must use a diff tool to modify it? no instruction?

I used diff tool and install this, Admin side looks ok, the same as screen shot.

when STS is disabled catalog is working

when STS is enabled:

1) Follow the instruction of STS installation.txt in Ultra Pics 2.07.01 - incl. STS

Top half part of brower screen is black.

2) Do not follow the instruction, untouch sts_template.html

Product_info.php looks OK. If click enlarge no more popup. Enlarged pics are shown in the bottom. A large white space in between enlarged picture and footer.

Edited by nudylady

Why does the product_info page load very slowly (15 sec.) ONLY the first time I visit a product_info page and only with Internet Explorer browser.

If I remove these 4 lightbox lines from product_info.php the page thloads fast again.

<script type="text/javascript" src="js/prototype.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="js/scriptaculous.js?load=effects"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="js/lightbox.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="js/builder.js"></script>

See f.ex. this site: http://babygear.dk/udvikling/elodie-detail...irat-p-168.html

Best regards,

Jesper Brejning

<?php

/*

$Id: product_info.php 1739 2007-12-20 00:52:16Z hpdl $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO);

$product_check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$product_check = tep_db_fetch_array($product_check_query);

?>

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>

<head>

<?php

// BOF: Header Tag Controller v2.6.3

if ( file_exists(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header_tags.php') ) {

require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header_tags.php');

} else {

?>

<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>

<?php

}

// EOF: Header Tag Controller v2.6.3

?>

<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet1.css">

<link rel="stylesheet" href="lightbox.css" type="text/css" media="screen" />

<script language="javascript"><!--

function popupWindow(url) {

window.open(url,'popupWindow','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,res

izable=yes,copyhistory=no,width=100,height=100,screenX=150,screenY=150,top=150,le

ft=150')

}

//--></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="js/prototype.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="js/scriptaculous.js?load=effects"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="js/lightbox.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="js/builder.js"></script>

<?php

/* Product Tabs 2.1 Start--> Handle many JavaScript in product_info.php

// Example if you have menu.js JavaScript what need to onload you can use this code

window.onload=function(){

initTabs();

menu();

}

</script>

*/

?>

<script language="javascript">

window.onload=function(){

initTabs();

}

</script>

<!-- Product Tabs 2.1 End-->

</head>

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I red through the posts and found other people with the same question as I have but no answer.

Is there a way to store images in subfolders instead of the one /images folder?

I would appreciate if someone could post an answer.

Eva

• 5 months later...

Hello!

I am using this contribution and it's great! But I want to make an improovement to it and I need some help.

For my business, I don't need to upload different images for small and large images (XL and SM) so I would like to upload only one (for the XL image) and resize it to the thumbnail dimmension (for the IM image).

So I came up with this code until now:

$products_image_sm_1 = new upload('products_image_sm_1');
       $products_image_sm_1->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);
       $products_model_sm_1 = ('SM1' . $products_model);
       $products_image_sm_1->set_name($products_model_sm_1);
       if ($products_image_sm_1->parse() && $products_image_sm_1->save()) {
         $products_image_sm_1_name = $products_image_sm_1->filename;
         resizeJPG1(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES.'/'.$products_image_sm_1_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH/2);
       }

The resizeJPG function looks like this:

function resizeJPG1($jpgFile, $width) {
   list($width_orig, $height_orig) = getimagesize($jpgFile);
   $height = (int) (($width / $width_orig) * $height_orig);
   $image_p = imagecreatetruecolor($width, $height);
   $image = imagecreatefromjpeg($jpgFile);
   imagecopyresampled($image_p, $image, 0, 0, 0, 0, $width, $height, $width_orig, $height_orig);
   imagejpeg($image_p, $jpgFile, 70);
}

How this works for now? When I choose the file to be uploaded, I use the same file for both XL and IM images. And for the IM image, I do the resizing.

How can I do this to choose only one file?

I tryed to use something like "$products_image_sm_1 = new upload('products_image_XL_1');" but it didn't work. Any ideas?

Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Oscommerce Thumbnail Viewer II

http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex4/thumbnail2.htm

I put in oscommerce rc2, the image is appearing more great is to leave the 400px resolution:

I put so it does not work <div id="loadarea" style="width: 400px" align="left"></div>

how do I scale the image size

product_info.php

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" align="center">
                         <tr> 
                           <td align="center" id="loadarea" class="smallText"> 
                             <?php
if ($product_info['products_image_med']!='') {
 $new_image = $product_info['products_image_med'];
 $image_width = MEDIUM_IMAGE_WIDTH;
 $image_height = MEDIUM_IMAGE_HEIGHT;
} else {
 $new_image = $product_info['products_image'];
 $image_width = SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH;
 $image_height = SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT;
}
?>
                             <?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']).'"rel="opacity:70; opacity-reverse:true; zoom-fade:true; zoom-fade-in-speed:800; zoom-fade-out-speed:400; zoom-width:420px; zoom-height: 420px; zoom-position:center; thumb-change:mouseover; drag-mode:false; always-show-zoom:false "class="MagicZoom">' .tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], 420, 420, 'hspace="0" vspace="0"') . '</a>'; ?><br> 
                             <?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'detalhes.gif', HEADER_DETALHES); ?></td>
                         </tr>
                       </table>

additional_images.php

<?php echo '<a class="magicborder" href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image_sm_1'])  . '"rel="enlargeimage::click" rev="loadarea"">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image_sm_1'], $product_info['products_name'], ULT_THUMB_IMAGE_WIDTH, ULT_THUMB_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="1" vspace="1"') . '</a>'; ?>