osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] UltraPics v1.0 - Addition Image Pac

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've installed the contribution over and over again, for some reason i'm not able to upload images. If i put my old files back on the server i can upload images all day long without a problem. Other than that everything else seems to be working fine. When i go to the product_info page and click on the original image that i uploaded before the contribution - the screen acts like it's going to load the larger image but since there is no larger image in the database nothing loads. Does anyone have any idea what's wrong or how i can fix the problem???

Hi,

I have this great contribution installed and working. It's brilliant - thank you.

One question...

The start of the thread claims that 8 images can be used but I only have availibilty to add 6 additional images (plus the main product one).

Have I missed something here? All the code/queries on the pages concerned refer only to 6 images.

Thanks for any pointers guys.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
I have installed the latest version of this contribution Ultra Pics 2.07.01 (2.04.1 + LightBox + CCGV + STS) and also Easy Populate 2.76g-MS2 to work with UltraPics 2.07.01 LightBox contribution and i am having an unsual problem when clicking on the main image in product info.

When i click the image the lightbox comes up but the loading image icon keeps roatating and no image shows up.

When i click on the additional images they work fine.

When i look at the url of the main image i get this:

http://localhost/Newsfront/catalog/images/...ca6d53855b39517

Instead of the "?" before osCid shouldn't it be filename?osCid...... ??

How do i fix this please?

No body has had this problem?

• 4 weeks later...

I have downloaded and installed Ultra Pics 2.04 from 8 Dec 2007 because I don't want the lightbox contribution.

There is a note in this contribution about the bug fix because it was popping up the wrong images.

My installation is still popping up the wrong images. I believe I still need a correct version of additional_images.php

I have tried scavanging one from different version of the contribution but have had no luck.

Can someone lead me to the latest corrected version that does not have Lighbox in it and the DOES popup the CORRECT IMAGES?

Or give me some instructions for fixing this.

I checked the mysql database and the correct images info is definitely being upload there.

Thank you,

Just between us, remember there are only 10 kinds of people in the world; those who understand binary and those who don't!!

Remember, learning is a "do-it-yourself" experience; although, not necessarily a "do-it-BY-yourself" experience.

The quickest way to learn is to forget to BACKUP!

Great contribution.

Is it possible to change the thumbnail size of the additional pics independent of the main picture's thumbnail size?

Thank you.

I have done this for a client and I believe all I did was to change the "additional thumb width" settings in the admin | Configuration | Images .

For example: I had my Small Image Width set at 110 and my Additional thumb width set at 80.

Hope this helped,

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE

Hi, i installed this contribution and everything is working good except 2 things.

1) at my home page everything shows up correctly, but when you select a product the footer stretches out.

http://www.indulgencelingerie.com/index.php

compared to

http://www.indulgencelingerie.com/chemises...ce-chemise-p73/

2) i removed the :hover from the .css file but i still do not have the next arrow buttons.

Thanks for the help, Chris

Thank you.

It seems that in my current configuration the 'Small Image Width' applies only to product thumbnails on the index page (like in the what's new infobox) and on category pages. But not on the product info page.

The 'Additional Thumb Width' affects both additional thumbs and the main product thumb on the product info pages.

Is this how it's supposed to work?

Thanks again,

Matt

I have done this for a client and I believe all I did was to change the "additional thumb width" settings in the admin | Configuration | Images .

For example: I had my Small Image Width set at 110 and my Additional thumb width set at 80.

Hope this helped,

Great Contribution. I just installed the latest update with the lightbox support.

Everything works great except when I try and remove images from a product. I get this error:

Warning: unlink(/mnt/w1007/d11/s14/b0287842/www/amalgamated-store.com/images/346.jpg) [function.unlink]: No such file or directory in /mnt/w1007/d11/s14/b0287842/www/amalgamated-store.com/admin/categories.php on line 234

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mnt/w1007/d11/s14/b0287842/www/amalgamated-store.com/admin/categories.php:234) in /mnt/w1007/d11/s14/b0287842/www/amalgamated-store.com/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 22

UltraPics 2.04, OSC 2.2, german

Hi, i got a problem with the view of the additional images on the product page. They doesn`t appear. I dont know why. All files are updated and the new ones are on the server. The feature is enabled. Any idea?!

THX

I have installed this contribution and it is working great. I tried not specifying a thumbnail and just letting Ultrapics resize the main picture for a thumbnail pic. This has resulted in unacceptable quality. So then I tried uploading separate thumbnail images that I created myself. This works great, except that with over 2,000 items in my store, my images folder is gong to be so massive it will take way too long to load when I want to add or delete images. I guess my questions is: is there a way to have ultrapics create better quality thumbnails (another contribution?) or is there a way to put my thumbnail images in a separate folder so it doesn't clog up my main images folder? I assume this would be a change to the code, any suggestions? Thank you so much!

Hello,

Need some help with the light box add on. I have ultra pics installed and works great, but I installed the light box and for some reason when one of the images pops up, it is in its new format, but does not give me the forward, reverse or close button options. I uploaded the images for those features. Did I mis something?

Thanks JR

• 2 weeks later...

hello guys, great constribution. Just two notices. The one is, when i am trying to update a product in one of the 6 categories that i have, in the final step i get this error :

403 Forbidded

You don't have permission to access /oscommerce/admin/categories.php on this server.

NOYB Server at www.myserver.gr Port 80

The weird thing is that this problem appears untill now in only one category, not all. any ideas? do you think that the constribution have the problem? I tried chmod 777 and 755

The second notice is when i am inserting html code in the product description, when i use table width 100%, it overides the product images (the one in the top right) and you can't click the image to open. By the way this appears only when you see it in internet explorer, not on firefox. For this problem i found the solution to use width in pixels, so i use as many pixes as i have before it overide the image..

Please if anyone know why i get error on updating products, please help me :<

I am Maintaining :

Product_Short_Description (i added it on specials.php and in shopping_cart.php)

City Shipping Rates With Admin (fixed the error that was giving wrong total shipping charges)

I had Created :

UTF bug fix on standard reviews system (admin & block)

Corrupted character on mysql with utf-8

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Lee

Long time no talk

Problem:

When a picture is uploaded to the directory of choice, usually the image uploaded appears at the bottom of the list in the dir.

Just lately though the listing has been just dropping the image in somewhere else in the list

There doesent seem to be any listing attribute that causes this to happen, ie. its not name nor is it by size or date modified.

It such a pain trying to find the image uploaded to select it for use when there are hundreds of files to look through.

Is there a way to set the listing attribute ?

Is there a reason why its messed up?

I would appreciate some insight into this

kind regards

Paul Fahey

Hi

Im having this same problem, has anyone any sugestions?

Cheers

Andrew

I've got the same issue.

I've used this contribution for over a year. It's great. But with the number of products growing, this is getting to be more of a problem.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

I also am having this same problem. I really like the contribution and have been using it for over 2 years, but as the number of product pictures keep growing, is there a way to order the list in the "Add new product" with the small, and xtra large images?

I searched this thread for an answer, but couldn't seem to find one.

Thanks so much.

Ron

Edited by beachie99

Hi to you all,

I have just installed the UltraPics - Virgin W/ Manual Installation dated 15 November 2006. my site seems to be working fine(at least the fron end). When i try to access my admin console it just shows a blank white page. I am guess there is something in the catalog/admin/categories.php file but i just cant see what is wrong with it.

Below is my categories.php any help please?

<?php

/*

$Id: categories.php 1755 2007-12-21 14:02:36Z hpdl $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2007 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'currencies.php');

$currencies = new currencies();

$action = (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['action']) ? $HTTP_GET_VARS['action'] : '');

if (tep_not_null($action)) {

switch ($action) {

case 'setflag':

if ( ($HTTP_GET_VARS['flag'] == '0') || ($HTTP_GET_VARS['flag'] == '1') ) {

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'])) {

tep_set_product_status($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'], $HTTP_GET_VARS['flag']);

}

if (USE_CACHE == 'true') {

tep_reset_cache_block('categories');

tep_reset_cache_block('also_purchased');

}

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['cPath'] . '&pID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']));

break;

case 'insert_category':

case 'update_category':

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id'])) $categories_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id']);

$sort_order = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['sort_order']);

$sql_data_array = array('sort_order' => (int)$sort_order);

if ($action == 'insert_category') {

$insert_sql_data = array('parent_id' => $current_category_id,

'date_added' => 'now()');

$sql_data_array = array_merge($sql_data_array, $insert_sql_data);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_CATEGORIES, $sql_data_array);

$categories_id = tep_db_insert_id();

} elseif ($action == 'update_category') {

$update_sql_data = array('last_modified' => 'now()');

$sql_data_array = array_merge($sql_data_array, $update_sql_data);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_CATEGORIES, $sql_data_array, 'update', "categories_id = '" . (int)$categories_id . "'");

}

$languages = tep_get_languages();

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($languages); $i<$n; $i++) {

$categories_name_array = $HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_name'];

$language_id = $languages[$i]['id'];

$sql_data_array = array('categories_name' => tep_db_prepare_input($categories_name_array[$language_id]));

if ($action == 'insert_category') {

$insert_sql_data = array('categories_id' => $categories_id,

'language_id' => $languages[$i]['id']);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION, $sql_data_array);

} elseif ($action == 'update_category') {

tep_db_perform(TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION, $sql_data_array, 'update', "categories_id = '" . (int)$categories_id . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages[$i]['id'] . "'");

}

}

$categories_image = new upload('categories_image');

$categories_image->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);

if ($categories_image->parse() && $categories_image->save()) {

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " set categories_image = '" . tep_db_input($categories_image->filename) . "' where categories_id = '" . (int)$categories_id . "'");

}

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $categories_id));

break;

case 'delete_category_confirm':

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id'])) {

$categories_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id']);

$categories = tep_get_category_tree($categories_id, '', '0', '', true);

$products = array();

$products_delete = array();

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($categories); $i<$n; $i++) {

$product_ids_query = tep_db_query("select products_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where categories_id = '" . (int)$categories[$i]['id'] . "'");

while ($product_ids = tep_db_fetch_array($product_ids_query)) {

$products[$product_ids['products_id']]['categories'][] = $categories[$i]['id'];

}

}

reset($products);

while (list($key, $value) = each($products)) {

$category_ids = '';

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($value['categories']); $i<$n; $i++) {

$category_ids .= "'" . (int)$value['categories'][$i] . "', ";

}

$category_ids = substr($category_ids, 0, -2);

$check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$key . "' and categories_id not in (" . $category_ids . ")");

$check = tep_db_fetch_array($check_query);

if ($check['total'] < '1') {

$products_delete[$key] = $key;

}

}

// removing categories can be a lengthy process

tep_set_time_limit(0);

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($categories); $i<$n; $i++) {

tep_remove_category($categories[$i]['id']);

}

reset($products_delete);

while (list($key) = each($products_delete)) {

tep_remove_product($key);

}

}

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath));

break;

case 'delete_product_confirm':

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']) && isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['product_categories']) && is_array($HTTP_POST_VARS['product_categories'])) {

$product_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']);

$product_categories = $HTTP_POST_VARS['product_categories'];

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($product_categories); $i<$n; $i++) {

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$product_id . "' and categories_id = '" . (int)$product_categories[$i] . "'");

}

$product_categories_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$product_id . "'");

$product_categories = tep_db_fetch_array($product_categories_query);

if ($product_categories['total'] == '0') {

tep_remove_product($product_id);

}

}

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath));

break;

case 'move_category_confirm':

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id'] != $HTTP_POST_VARS['move_to_category_id'])) {

$new_parent_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['move_to_category_id']);

$path = explode('_', tep_get_generated_category_path_ids($new_parent_id));

if (in_array($categories_id, $path)) {

$messageStack->add_session(ERROR_CANNOT_MOVE_CATEGORY_TO_PARENT, 'error');

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $categories_id));

} else {

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " set parent_id = '" . (int)$new_parent_id . "', last_modified = now() where categories_id = '" . (int)$categories_id . "'");

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $new_parent_id . '&cID=' . $categories_id));

}

}

break;

case 'move_product_confirm':

$products_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']);

$new_parent_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['move_to_category_id']);

$duplicate_check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "' and categories_id = '" . (int)$new_parent_id . "'");

$duplicate_check = tep_db_fetch_array($duplicate_check_query);

if ($duplicate_check['total'] < 1) tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " set categories_id = '" . (int)$new_parent_id . "' where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "' and categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'");

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $new_parent_id . '&pID=' . $products_id));

break;

case 'insert_product':

case 'update_product':

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['edit_x']) || isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['edit_y'])) {

$action = 'new_product';

} else {

//BOF UltraPics

// BOF: MaxiDVD Added ULTRA IMAGES

$image_count_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " where products_image='" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image'] . "'");

$image_count = tep_db_fetch_array($image_count_query);

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image'] == 'yes') && ($image_count['total']<= '1')) {

unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image']);

}

$image_med_count_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " where products_image_med='" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_med'] . "'");

$image_med_count = tep_db_fetch_array($image_med_count_query);

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_med'] == 'yes') && ($image_med_count['total']<= '1')) {

unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_med']);

}

$image_lrg_count_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " where products_image_lrg='" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_lrg'] . "'");

$image_lrg_count = tep_db_fetch_array($image_lrg_count_query);

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_lrg'] == 'yes') && ($image_lrg_count['total']<= '1')) {

unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_lrg']);

}

// MaxiDVD Added ULTRA Image SM - LG 1

$image_sm_1_count_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " where products_image_sm_1='" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_sm_1'] . "'");

$image_sm_1_count = tep_db_fetch_array($image_sm_1_count_query);

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_sm_1'] == 'yes') && ($image_sm_1_count['total']<= '1')) {

unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_sm_1']);

}

$image_xl_1_count_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " where products_image_xl_1='" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_xl_1'] . "'");

$image_xl_1_count = tep_db_fetch_array($image_xl_1_count_query);

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_xl_1'] == 'yes') && ($image_xl_1_count['total']<= '1')) {

unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_xl_1']);

}

// MaxiDVD Added ULTRA Image SM - LG 2

$image_sm_2_count_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " where products_image_sm_2='" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_sm_2'] . "'");

$image_sm_2_count = tep_db_fetch_array($image_sm_2_count_query);

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_sm_2'] == 'yes') && ($image_sm_1_count['total']<= '1')) {

unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_sm_2']);

}

$image_xl_2_count_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " where products_image_xl_2='" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_xl_2'] . "'");

$image_xl_2_count = tep_db_fetch_array($image_xl_2_count_query);

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_xl_2'] == 'yes') && ($image_xl_1_count['total']<= '1')) {

unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_xl_2']);

}

// MaxiDVD Added ULTRA Image SM - LG 3

$image_sm_3_count_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " where products_image_sm_3='" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_sm_3'] . "'");

$image_sm_3_count = tep_db_fetch_array($image_sm_3_count_query);

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_sm_3'] == 'yes') && ($image_sm_1_count['total']<= '1')) {

unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_sm_3']);

}

$image_xl_3_count_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " where products_image_xl_3='" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_xl_3'] . "'");

$image_xl_3_count = tep_db_fetch_array($image_xl_3_count_query);

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_xl_3'] == 'yes') && ($image_xl_1_count['total']<= '1')) {

unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_xl_3']);

}

// MaxiDVD Added ULTRA Image SM - LG 4

$image_sm_4_count_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " where products_image_sm_4='" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_sm_4'] . "'");

$image_sm_4_count = tep_db_fetch_array($image_sm_4_count_query);

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_sm_4'] == 'yes') && ($image_sm_1_count['total']<= '1')) {

unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_sm_4']);

}

$image_xl_4_count_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " where products_image_xl_4='" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_xl_4'] . "'");

$image_xl_4_count = tep_db_fetch_array($image_xl_4_count_query);

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_xl_4'] == 'yes') && ($image_xl_1_count['total']<= '1')) {

unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_xl_4']);

}

// MaxiDVD Added ULTRA Image SM - LG 5

$image_sm_5_count_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " where products_image_sm_5='" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_sm_5'] . "'");

$image_sm_5_count = tep_db_fetch_array($image_sm_5_count_query);

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_sm_5'] == 'yes') && ($image_sm_1_count['total']<= '1')) {

unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_sm_5']);

}

$image_xl_5_count_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " where products_image_xl_5='" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_xl_5'] . "'");

$image_xl_5_count = tep_db_fetch_array($image_xl_5_count_query);

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_xl_5'] == 'yes') && ($image_xl_1_count['total']<= '1')) {

unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_xl_5']);

}

// MaxiDVD Added ULTRA Image SM - LG 6

$image_sm_6_count_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " where products_image_sm_6='" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_sm_6'] . "'");

$image_sm_6_count = tep_db_fetch_array($image_sm_6_count_query);

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_sm_6'] == 'yes') && ($image_sm_1_count['total']<= '1')) {

unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_sm_6']);

}

$image_xl_6_count_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " where products_image_xl_6='" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_xl_6'] . "'");

$image_xl_6_count = tep_db_fetch_array($image_xl_6_count_query);

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_xl_6'] == 'yes') && ($image_xl_1_count['total']<= '1')) {

unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_xl_6']);

}

// EOF: MaxiDVD Added ULTRA IMAGES

//EOF UltraPics

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'])) $products_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']);

$products_date_available = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_date_available']);

$products_date_available = (date('Y-m-d') < $products_date_available) ? $products_date_available : 'null';

$sql_data_array = array('products_quantity' => (int)tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_quantity']),

'products_model' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_model']),

'products_price' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_price']),

'products_date_available' => $products_date_available,

'products_weight' => (float)tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_weight']),

'products_status' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_status']),

'products_tax_class_id' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_tax_class_id']),

'manufacturers_id' => (int)tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['manufacturers_id']));

//BOF UltraPics

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['unlink_image'] == 'yes') or ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image'] == 'yes')) {

$sql_data_array['products_image'] = '';

} else {

//EOF UltraPics

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image'] != 'none')) {

$sql_data_array['products_image'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image']);

}

//BOF UltraPics

}

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['unlink_image_med'] == 'yes') or ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_med'] == 'yes')) {

$sql_data_array['products_image_med'] = '';

} else {

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_med']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_med']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_med'] != 'none')) {

$sql_data_array['products_image_med'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_med']);

}

}

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['unlink_image_lrg'] == 'yes') or ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_lrg'] == 'yes')) {

$sql_data_array['products_image_lrg'] = '';

} else {

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_lrg']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_lrg']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_lrg'] != 'none')) {

$sql_data_array['products_image_lrg'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_lrg']);

}

}

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['unlink_image_sm_1'] == 'yes') or ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_sm_1'] == 'yes')) {

$sql_data_array['products_image_sm_1'] = '';

} else {

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_sm_1']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_sm_1']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_sm_1'] != 'none')) {

$sql_data_array['products_image_sm_1'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_sm_1']);

}

}

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['unlink_image_xl_1'] == 'yes') or ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_xl_1'] == 'yes')) {

$sql_data_array['products_image_xl_1'] = '';

} else {

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_xl_1']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_xl_1']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_xl_1'] != 'none')) {

$sql_data_array['products_image_xl_1'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_xl_1']);

}

}

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['unlink_image_sm_2'] == 'yes') or ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_sm_2'] == 'yes')) {

$sql_data_array['products_image_sm_2'] = '';

} else {

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_sm_2']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_sm_2']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_sm_2'] != 'none')) {

$sql_data_array['products_image_sm_2'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_sm_2']);

}

}

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['unlink_image_xl_2'] == 'yes') or ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_xl_2'] == 'yes')) {

$sql_data_array['products_image_xl_2'] = '';

} else {

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_xl_2']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_xl_2']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_xl_2'] != 'none')) {

$sql_data_array['products_image_xl_2'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_xl_2']);

}

}

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['unlink_image_sm_3'] == 'yes') or ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_sm_3'] == 'yes')) {

$sql_data_array['products_image_sm_3'] = '';

} else {

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_sm_3']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_sm_3']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_sm_3'] != 'none')) {

$sql_data_array['products_image_sm_3'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_sm_3']);

}

}

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['unlink_image_xl_3'] == 'yes') or ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_xl_3'] == 'yes')) {

$sql_data_array['products_image_xl_3'] = '';

} else {

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_xl_3']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_xl_3']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_xl_3'] != 'none')) {

$sql_data_array['products_image_xl_3'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_xl_3']);

}

}

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['unlink_image_sm_4'] == 'yes') or ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_sm_4'] == 'yes')) {

$sql_data_array['products_image_sm_4'] = '';

} else {

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_sm_4']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_sm_4']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_sm_4'] != 'none')) {

$sql_data_array['products_image_sm_4'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_sm_4']);

}

}

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['unlink_image_xl_4'] == 'yes') or ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_xl_4'] == 'yes')) {

$sql_data_array['products_image_xl_4'] = '';

} else {

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_xl_4']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_xl_4']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_xl_4'] != 'none')) {

$sql_data_array['products_image_xl_4'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_xl_4']);

}

}

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['unlink_image_sm_5'] == 'yes') or ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_sm_5'] == 'yes')) {

$sql_data_array['products_image_sm_5'] = '';

} else {

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_sm_5']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_sm_5']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_sm_5'] != 'none')) {

$sql_data_array['products_image_sm_5'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_sm_5']);

}

}

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['unlink_image_xl_5'] == 'yes') or ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_xl_5'] == 'yes')) {

$sql_data_array['products_image_xl_5'] = '';

} else {

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_xl_5']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_xl_5']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_xl_5'] != 'none')) {

$sql_data_array['products_image_xl_5'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_xl_5']);

}

}

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['unlink_image_sm_6'] == 'yes') or ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_sm_6'] == 'yes')) {

$sql_data_array['products_image_sm_6'] = '';

} else {

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_sm_6']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_sm_6']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_sm_6'] != 'none')) {

$sql_data_array['products_image_sm_6'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_sm_6']);

}

}

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['unlink_image_xl_6'] == 'yes') or ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_xl_6'] == 'yes')) {

$sql_data_array['products_image_xl_6'] = '';

} else {

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_xl_6']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_xl_6']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_xl_6'] != 'none')) {

$sql_data_array['products_image_xl_6'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image_xl_6']);

}

}

//EOF UltraPics

if ($action == 'insert_product') {

$insert_sql_data = array('products_date_added' => 'now()');

tep_db_perform(TABLE_PRODUCTS, $sql_data_array);

$products_id = tep_db_insert_id();

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " (products_id, categories_id) values ('" . (int)$products_id . "', '" . (int)$current_category_id . "')");

} elseif ($action == 'update_product') {

$update_sql_data = array('products_last_modified' => 'now()');

$sql_data_array = array_merge($sql_data_array, $update_sql_data);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_PRODUCTS, $sql_data_array, 'update', "products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "'");

}

$language_id = $languages[$i]['id'];

$sql_data_array = array('products_name' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_name'][$language_id]),

'products_description' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_description'][$language_id]),

'products_url' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_url'][$language_id]));

if ($action == 'insert_product') {

$insert_sql_data = array('products_id' => $products_id,

'language_id' => $language_id);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION, $sql_data_array);

} elseif ($action == 'update_product') {

tep_db_perform(TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION, $sql_data_array, 'update', "products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$language_id . "'");

}

}

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $products_id));

}

break;

case 'copy_to_confirm':

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']) && isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id'])) {

$products_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']);

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['copy_as'] == 'link') {

if ($categories_id != $current_category_id) {

$check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "' and categories_id = '" . (int)$categories_id . "'");

$check = tep_db_fetch_array($check_query);

if ($check['total'] < '1') {

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " (products_id, categories_id) values ('" . (int)$products_id . "', '" . (int)$categories_id . "')");

}

} else {

$messageStack->add_session(ERROR_CANNOT_LINK_TO_SAME_CATEGORY, 'error');

}

} elseif ($HTTP_POST_VARS['copy_as'] == 'duplicate') {

//BOF UltraPics

//BOF Original

/*

$product_query = tep_db_query("select products_quantity, products_model, products_image, products_price, products_date_available, products_weight, products_tax_class_id, manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "'");

$product = tep_db_fetch_array($product_query);

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " (products_quantity, products_model,products_image, products_price, products_date_added, products_date_available, products_weight, products_status, products_tax_class_id, manufacturers_id) values ('" . tep_db_input($product['products_quantity']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_model']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_image']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_price']) . "', now(), " . (empty($product['products_date_available']) ? "null" : "'" . tep_db_input($product['products_date_available']) . "'") . ", '" . tep_db_input($product['products_weight']) . "', '0', '" . (int)$product['products_tax_class_id'] . "', '" . (int)$product['manufacturers_id'] . "')");

*/

//EOF Original

$product_query = tep_db_query("select products_quantity, products_model, products_image, products_image_med, products_image_lrg, products_image_sm_1, products_image_xl_1, products_image_sm_2, products_image_xl_2, products_image_sm_3, products_image_xl_3, products_image_sm_4, products_image_xl_4, products_image_sm_5, products_image_xl_5, products_image_sm_6, products_image_xl_6, products_price, products_date_available, products_weight, products_tax_class_id, manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "'");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " (products_quantity, products_model, products_image, products_image_med, products_image_lrg, products_image_sm_1, products_image_xl_1, products_image_sm_2, products_image_xl_2, products_image_sm_3, products_image_xl_3, products_image_sm_4, products_image_xl_4, products_image_sm_5, products_image_xl_5, products_image_sm_6, products_image_xl_6, products_price, products_date_added, products_date_available, products_weight, products_status, products_tax_class_id, manufacturers_id) values ('" . tep_db_input($product['products_quantity']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_model']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_image']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_image_med']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_image_lrg']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_image_sm_1']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_image_xl_1']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_image_sm_2']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_image_xl_2']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_image_sm_3']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_image_xl_3']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_image_sm_4']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_image_xl_4']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_image_sm_5']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_image_xl_5']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_image_sm_6']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_image_xl_6']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_price']) . "', now(), '" . tep_db_input($product['products_date_available']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_weight']) . "', '0', '" . (int)$product['products_tax_class_id'] . "', '" . (int)$product['manufacturers_id'] . "')");

//EOF UltraPics

$dup_products_id = tep_db_insert_id();

$description_query = tep_db_query("select language_id, products_name, products_description, products_url from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "'");

while ($description = tep_db_fetch_array($description_query)) {

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " (products_id, language_id, products_name, products_description, products_url, products_viewed) values ('" . (int)$dup_products_id . "', '" . (int)$description['language_id'] . "', '" . tep_db_input($description['products_name']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($description['products_description']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($description['products_url']) . "', '0')");

}

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " (products_id, categories_id) values ('" . (int)$dup_products_id . "', '" . (int)$categories_id . "')");

$products_id = $dup_products_id;

}

}

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $categories_id . '&pID=' . $products_id));

break;

case 'new_product_preview':

// copy image only if modified

//BOF UltraPics

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['unlink_image'] == 'yes') or ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image'] == 'yes')) {

$products_image = '';

$products_image_name = '';

} else {

//EOF UltraPics

$products_image = new upload('products_image');

$products_image->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);

if ($products_image->parse() && $products_image->save()) {

$products_image_name = $products_image->filename;

} else {

$products_image_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image'] : '');

}

//BOF UltraPics

}

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['unlink_image_med'] == 'yes') or ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_med'] == 'yes')) {

$products_image_med = '';

$products_image_med_name = '';

} else {

$products_image_med = new upload('products_image_med');

$products_image_med->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);

if ($products_image_med->parse() && $products_image_med->save()) {

$products_image_med_name = $products_image_med->filename;

} else {

$products_image_med_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_med']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_med'] : '');

}

}

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['unlink_image_lrg'] == 'yes') or ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_lrg'] == 'yes')) {

$products_image_lrg = '';

$products_image_lrg_name = '';

} else {

$products_image_lrg = new upload('products_image_lrg');

$products_image_lrg->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);

if ($products_image_lrg->parse() && $products_image_lrg->save()) {

$products_image_lrg_name = $products_image_lrg->filename;

} else {

$products_image_lrg_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_lrg']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_lrg'] : '');

}

}

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['unlink_image_sm_1'] == 'yes') or ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_sm_1'] == 'yes')) {

$products_image_sm_1 = '';

$products_image_sm_1_name = '';

} else {

$products_image_sm_1 = new upload('products_image_sm_1');

$products_image_sm_1->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);

if ($products_image_sm_1->parse() && $products_image_sm_1->save()) {

$products_image_sm_1_name = $products_image_sm_1->filename;

} else {

$products_image_sm_1_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_sm_1']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_sm_1'] : '');

}

}

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['unlink_image_xl_1'] == 'yes') or ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_xl_1'] == 'yes')) {

$products_image_xl_1 = '';

$products_image_xl_1_name = '';

} else {

$products_image_xl_1 = new upload('products_image_xl_1');

$products_image_xl_1->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);

if ($products_image_xl_1->parse() && $products_image_xl_1->save()) {

$products_image_xl_1_name = $products_image_xl_1->filename;

} else {

$products_image_xl_1_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_xl_1']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_xl_1'] : '');

}

}

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['unlink_image_sm_2'] == 'yes') or ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_sm_2'] == 'yes')) {

$products_image_sm_2 = '';

$products_image_sm_2_name = '';

} else {

$products_image_sm_2 = new upload('products_image_sm_2');

$products_image_sm_2->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);

if ($products_image_sm_2->parse() && $products_image_sm_2->save()) {

$products_image_sm_2_name = $products_image_sm_2->filename;

} else {

$products_image_sm_2_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_sm_2']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_sm_2'] : '');

}

}

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['unlink_image_xl_2'] == 'yes') or ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_xl_2'] == 'yes')) {

$products_image_xl_2 = '';

$products_image_xl_2_name = '';

} else {

$products_image_xl_2 = new upload('products_image_xl_2');

$products_image_xl_2->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);

if ($products_image_xl_2->parse() && $products_image_xl_2->save()) {

$products_image_xl_2_name = $products_image_xl_2->filename;

} else {

$products_image_xl_2_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_xl_2']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_xl_2'] : '');

}

}

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['unlink_image_sm_3'] == 'yes') or ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_sm_3'] == 'yes')) {

$products_image_sm_3 = '';

$products_image_sm_3_name = '';

} else {

$products_image_sm_3 = new upload('products_image_sm_3');

$products_image_sm_3->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);

if ($products_image_sm_3->parse() && $products_image_sm_3->save()) {

$products_image_sm_3_name = $products_image_sm_3->filename;

} else {

$products_image_sm_3_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_sm_3']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_sm_3'] : '');

}

}

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['unlink_image_xl_3'] == 'yes') or ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_xl_3'] == 'yes')) {

$products_image_xl_3 = '';

$products_image_xl_3_name = '';

} else {

$products_image_xl_3 = new upload('products_image_xl_3');

$products_image_xl_3->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);

if ($products_image_xl_3->parse() && $products_image_xl_3->save()) {

$products_image_xl_3_name = $products_image_xl_3->filename;

} else {

$products_image_xl_3_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_xl_3']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_xl_3'] : '');

}

}

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['unlink_image_sm_4'] == 'yes') or ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_sm_4'] == 'yes')) {

$products_image_sm_4 = '';

$products_image_sm_4_name = '';

} else {

$products_image_sm_4 = new upload('products_image_sm_4');

$products_image_sm_4->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);

if ($products_image_sm_4->parse() && $products_image_sm_4->save()) {

$products_image_sm_4_name = $products_image_sm_4->filename;

} else {

$products_image_sm_4_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_sm_4']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_sm_4'] : '');

}

}

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['unlink_image_xl_4'] == 'yes') or ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_xl_4'] == 'yes')) {

$products_image_xl_4 = '';

$products_image_xl_4_name = '';

} else {

$products_image_xl_4 = new upload('products_image_xl_4');

$products_image_xl_4->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);

if ($products_image_xl_4->parse() && $products_image_xl_4->save()) {

$products_image_xl_4_name = $products_image_xl_4->filename;

} else {

$products_image_xl_4_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_xl_4']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_xl_4'] : '');

}

}

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['unlink_image_sm_5'] == 'yes') or ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_sm_5'] == 'yes')) {

$products_image_sm_5 = '';

$products_image_sm_5_name = '';

} else {

$products_image_sm_5 = new upload('products_image_sm_5');

$products_image_sm_5->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);

if ($products_image_sm_5->parse() && $products_image_sm_5->save()) {

$products_image_sm_5_name = $products_image_sm_5->filename;

} else {

$products_image_sm_5_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_sm_5']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_sm_5'] : '');

}

}

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['unlink_image_xl_5'] == 'yes') or ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_xl_5'] == 'yes')) {

$products_image_xl_5 = '';

$products_image_xl_5_name = '';

} else {

$products_image_xl_5 = new upload('products_image_xl_5');

$products_image_xl_5->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);

if ($products_image_xl_5->parse() && $products_image_xl_5->save()) {

$products_image_xl_5_name = $products_image_xl_5->filename;

} else {

$products_image_xl_5_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_xl_5']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_xl_5'] : '');

}

}

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['unlink_image_sm_6'] == 'yes') or ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_sm_6'] == 'yes')) {

$products_image_sm_6 = '';

$products_image_sm_6_name = '';

} else {

$products_image_sm_6 = new upload('products_image_sm_6');

$products_image_sm_6->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);

if ($products_image_sm_6->parse() && $products_image_sm_6->save()) {

$products_image_sm_6_name = $products_image_sm_6->filename;

} else {

$products_image_sm_6_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_sm_6']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_sm_6'] : '');

}

}

if (($HTTP_POST_VARS['unlink_image_xl_6'] == 'yes') or ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_xl_6'] == 'yes')) {

$products_image_xl_6 = '';

$products_image_xl_6_name = '';

} else {

$products_image_xl_6 = new upload('products_image_xl_6');

$products_image_xl_6->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);

if ($products_image_xl_6->parse() && $products_image_xl_6->save()) {

$products_image_xl_6_name = $products_image_xl_6->filename;

} else {

$products_image_xl_6_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_xl_6']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image_xl_6'] : '');

}

}

//EOF UltraPics

break;

}

}

// check if the catalog image directory exists

if (is_dir(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES)) {

if (!is_writeable(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES)) $messageStack->add(ERROR_CATALOG_IMAGE_DIRECTORY_NOT_WRITEABLE, 'error');

} else {

$messageStack->add(ERROR_CATALOG_IMAGE_DIRECTORY_DOES_NOT_EXIST, 'error');

}

?>

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>

<head>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">

<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="includes/stylesheet.css">

<script language="javascript" src="includes/general.js"></script>

</head>

<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" onload="SetFocus();">

<div id="spiffycalendar" class="text"></div>

<!-- header //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>

<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="1" class="columnLeft">

<!-- left_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>

<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

<!-- body_text //-->

<td width="100%" valign="top">

<?php

if ($action == 'new_product') {

$parameters = array('products_name' => '',

'products_description' => '',

'products_url' => '',

'products_id' => '',

'products_quantity' => '',

'products_model' => '',

'products_image' => '',

//BOF UltraPics

'products_image_med' => '',

'products_image_lrg' => '',

'products_image_sm_1' => '',

'products_image_xl_1' => '',

'products_image_sm_2' => '',

'products_image_xl_2' => '',

'products_image_sm_3' => '',

'products_image_xl_3' => '',

'products_image_sm_4' => '',

'products_image_xl_4' => '',

'products_image_sm_5' => '',

'products_image_xl_5' => '',

'products_image_sm_6' => '',

'products_image_xl_6' => '',

//EOF UltraPics

'products_price' => '',

'products_weight' => '',

'products_date_added' => '',

'products_last_modified' => '',

'products_date_available' => '',

'products_status' => '',

'products_tax_class_id' => '',

'manufacturers_id' => '');

$pInfo = new objectInfo($parameters);

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) && empty($HTTP_POST_VARS)) {

//BOF UltraPics

//BOF Original

/*

$product_query = tep_db_query("select pd.products_name, pd.products_description, pd.products_url, p.products_id, p.products_quantity, p.products_model, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_weight, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, date_format(p.products_date_available, '%Y-%m-%d') as products_date_available, p.products_status, p.products_tax_class_id, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] . "' and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

*/

//EOF Original

$product_query = tep_db_query("select pd.products_name, pd.products_description, pd.products_url, p.products_id, p.products_quantity, p.products_model, p.products_image, p.products_image_med, p.products_image_lrg, p.products_image_sm_1, p.products_image_xl_1, p.products_image_sm_2, p.products_image_xl_2, p.products_image_sm_3, p.products_image_xl_3, p.products_image_sm_4, p.products_image_xl_4, p.products_image_sm_5, p.products_image_xl_5, p.products_image_sm_6, p.products_image_xl_6, p.products_price, p.products_weight, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, date_format(p.products_date_available, '%Y-%m-%d') as products_date_available, p.products_status, p.products_tax_class_id, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] . "' and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

//EOF UltraPics

$pInfo->objectInfo($product);

} elseif (tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS)) {

$pInfo->objectInfo($HTTP_POST_VARS);

$products_name = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_name'];

$products_description = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_description'];

$products_url = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_url'];

}

$manufacturers_array = array(array('id' => '', 'text' => TEXT_NONE));

$manufacturers_query = tep_db_query("select manufacturers_id, manufacturers_name from " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " order by manufacturers_name");

while ($manufacturers = tep_db_fetch_array($manufacturers_query)) {

$manufacturers_array[] = array('id' => $manufacturers['manufacturers_id'],

'text' => $manufacturers['manufacturers_name']);

}

$tax_class_array = array(array('id' => '0', 'text' => TEXT_NONE));

$tax_class_query = tep_db_query("select tax_class_id, tax_class_title from " . TABLE_TAX_CLASS . " order by tax_class_title");

while ($tax_class = tep_db_fetch_array($tax_class_query)) {

$tax_class_array[] = array('id' => $tax_class['tax_class_id'],

'text' => $tax_class['tax_class_title']);

}

if (!isset($pInfo->products_status)) $pInfo->products_status = '1';

switch ($pInfo->products_status) {

case '0': $in_status = false; $out_status = true; break;

case '1':

default: $in_status = true; $out_status = false;

}

?>

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="includes/javascript/spiffyCal/spiffyCal_v2_1.css">

<script language="JavaScript" src="includes/javascript/spiffyCal/spiffyCal_v2_1.js"></script>

<script language="javascript"><!--

var dateAvailable = new ctlSpiffyCalendarBox("dateAvailable", "new_product", "products_date_available","btnDate1","<?php echo $pInfo->products_date_available; ?>",scBTNMODE_CUSTOMBLUE);

//--></script>

var tax_rates = new Array();

<?php

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($tax_class_array); $i<$n; $i++) {

if ($tax_class_array[$i]['id'] > 0) {

echo 'tax_rates["' . $tax_class_array[$i]['id'] . '"] = ' . tep_get_tax_rate_value($tax_class_array[$i]['id']) . ';' . "\n";

}

}

?>

function doRound(x, places) {

return Math.round(x * Math.pow(10, places)) / Math.pow(10, places);

}

function getTaxRate() {

var selected_value = document.forms["new_product"].products_tax_class_id.selectedIndex;

var parameterVal = document.forms["new_product"].products_tax_class_id[selected_value].value;

if ( (parameterVal > 0) && (tax_rates[parameterVal] > 0) ) {

return tax_rates[parameterVal];

} else {

return 0;

}

}

function updateGross() {

var taxRate = getTaxRate();

var grossValue = document.forms["new_product"].products_price.value;

if (taxRate > 0) {

grossValue = grossValue * ((taxRate / 100) + 1);

}

document.forms["new_product"].products_price_gross.value = doRound(grossValue, 4);

}

function updateNet() {

var taxRate = getTaxRate();

var netValue = document.forms["new_product"].products_price_gross.value;

if (taxRate > 0) {

netValue = netValue / ((taxRate / 100) + 1);

}

document.forms["new_product"].products_price.value = doRound(netValue, 4);

}

//--></script>

<?php echo tep_draw_form('new_product', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) ? '&pID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] : '') . '&action=new_product_preview', 'post', 'enctype="multipart/form-data"'); ?>

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_NEW_PRODUCT, tep_output_generated_category_path($current_category_id)); ?></td>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_STATUS; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_radio_field('products_status', '1', $in_status) . ' ' . TEXT_PRODUCT_AVAILABLE . ' ' . tep_draw_radio_field('products_status', '0', $out_status) . ' ' . TEXT_PRODUCT_NOT_AVAILABLE; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td colspan="2"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_DATE_AVAILABLE; ?><br><small>(YYYY-MM-DD)</small></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' '; ?><script language="javascript">dateAvailable.writeControl(); dateAvailable.dateFormat="yyyy-MM-dd";</script></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td colspan="2"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_MANUFACTURER; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('manufacturers_id', $manufacturers_array, $pInfo->manufacturers_id); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php if ($i == 0) echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_NAME; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']) . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_name[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', (isset($products_name[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? stripslashes($products_name[$languages[$i]['id']]) : tep_get_products_name($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']))); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr bgcolor="#ebebff">

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_TAX_CLASS; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('products_tax_class_id', $tax_class_array, $pInfo->products_tax_class_id, 'onchange="updateGross()"'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr bgcolor="#ebebff">

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_PRICE_NET; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_price', $pInfo->products_price, 'onKeyUp="updateGross()"'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr bgcolor="#ebebff">

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_PRICE_GROSS; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_price_gross', $pInfo->products_price, 'OnKeyUp="updateNet()"'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

updateGross();

//--></script>

<?php

?>

<tr>

<td class="main" valign="top"><?php if ($i == 0) echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION; ?></td>

<td><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td class="main" valign="top"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']); ?> </td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_textarea_field('products_description[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', 'soft', '70', '15', (isset($products_description[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? stripslashes($products_description[$languages[$i]['id']]) : tep_get_products_description($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']))); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_QUANTITY; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_quantity', $pInfo->products_quantity); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_MODEL; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_model', $pInfo->products_model); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<!--BOF UltraPics-->

<!--BOF Original--><!--

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_file_field('products_image') . '<br>' . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . $pInfo->products_image . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_previous_image', $pInfo->products_image); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

--><!--EOF Original-->

<?php

$image_count_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " where products_image='" . $pInfo->products_image_lrg . "' or products_image_med='" . $pInfo->products_image_lrg . "' or products_image_lrg='" . $pInfo->products_image_lrg . "'");

$image_count = tep_db_fetch_array($image_count_query);

?>

<tr>

<td class="dataTableRow" valign="top"><span class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE_NOTE; ?></span></td>

<td class="dataTableRow" valign="top"><span class="smallText"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_file_field('products_image') . '<br>';

if (($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) && ($pInfo->products_image) != '')

echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '17" align="left') . tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $pInfo->products_image, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'align="left" hspace="0" vspace="5"') .

tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '5', '15') . '  <small>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE_LINKED . ' [' . $image_count['total'] . ']<br>' .

tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '5', '15') . ' <input type="checkbox" name="unlink_image" value="yes">' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE_REMOVE . '<br>' .

tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '5', '15') . ' <input type="checkbox" name="delete_image" value="yes">' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE_DELETE . '<br>' .

tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '5', '15') . '  <b>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE . '</b> ' . $pInfo->products_image . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_previous_image', $pInfo->products_image);?></span></td>

</tr>

<?php if (ULTIMATE_ADDITIONAL_IMAGES == 'enable') {

$image_med_count_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " where products_image='" . $pInfo->products_image_lrg . "' or products_image_med='" . $pInfo->products_image_lrg . "' or products_image_lrg='" . $pInfo->products_image_lrg . "'");

$image_med_count = tep_db_fetch_array($image_med_count_query);

?>

<tr>

<td class="main" valign="top"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE_MEDIUM; ?></td>

<td class="main" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_file_field('products_image_med') . '<br>';

if (($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) && ($pInfo->products_image_med) != '')

echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '17" align="left') . tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $pInfo->products_image_med, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'align="left" hspace="0" vspace="5"') .

tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '5', '15') . '  <small>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE_LINKED . ' [' . $image_med_count['total'] . ']<br>' .

tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '5', '15') . ' <input type="checkbox" name="unlink_image_med" value="yes">' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE_REMOVE . '<br>' .

tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '5', '15') . ' <input type="checkbox" name="delete_image_med" value="yes">' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE_DELETE . '<br>' .

tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '5', '15') . '  <b>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE . '</b> ' . $pInfo->products_image_med . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_previous_image_med', $pInfo->products_image_med);?></td>

</tr>

<?php

$image_lrg_count_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " where products_image='" . $pInfo->products_image_lrg . "' or products_image_med='" . $pInfo->products_image_lrg . "' or products_image_lrg='" . $pInfo->products_image_lrg . "'");

$image_lrg_count = tep_db_fetch_array($image_lrg_count_query);

?>

<tr>

<td class="dataTableRow" valign="top"><span class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE_LARGE; ?></span></td>

<td class="dataTableRow" valign="top"><span class="smallText"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_file_field('products_image_lrg') . '<br>';

if (($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) && ($pInfo->products_image_lrg) != '')

echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '17" align="left') . tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $pInfo->products_image_lrg, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'align="left" hspace="0" vspace="5"') .

tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '5', '15') . '  <small>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE_LINKED . ' [' . $image_lrg_count['total'] . ']<br>' .

tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '5', '15') . ' <input type="checkbox" name="unlink_image_lrg" value="yes">' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE_REMOVE . '<br>' .

tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '5', '15') . ' <input type="checkbox" name="delete_image_lrg" value="yes">' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE_DELETE . '<br>' .

tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '5', '15') . '  <b>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE . '</b> ' . $pInfo->products_image_lrg . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_previous_image_lrg', $pInfo->products_image_lrg);?></span></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td colspan="2"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '20'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main" colspan="3"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE_ADDITIONAL . '<br><hr>';?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="smalltext" colspan="3"><table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" width="100%">

<tr>

<td class="smalltext" colspan="2" valign="top"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE_TH_NOTICE; ?></td>

<td class="smalltext" colspan="2" valign="top"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE_XL_NOTICE; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="dataTableRow" valign="top"><span class="smallText"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE_SM_1; ?></span></td>

<td class="dataTableRow" valign="top"><span class="smallText"><?php echo tep_draw_file_field('products_image_sm_1') . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_previous_image_sm_1', $pInfo->products_image_sm_1); ?></span></td>

<td class="dataTableRow" valign="top"><span class="smallText"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE_XL_1; ?></span></td>

<td class="dataTableRow" valign="top"><span class="smallText"><?php echo tep_draw_file_field('products_image_xl_1') . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_previous_image_xl_1', $pInfo->products_image_xl_1); ?></span></td>

</tr>

<?php

if (($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) && ($pInfo->products_image_sm_1) != '' or ($pInfo->products_image_xl_1) != '') {

?>

<tr>

<td class="dataTableRow" colspan="2" valign="top"><?php if (tep_not_null($pInfo->products_image_sm_1)) { ?><span class="smallText"><?php echo $pInfo->products_image_sm_1 . '<br>' . tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $pInfo->products_image_sm_1, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'align="left" hspace="0" vspace="5"') . '<br>'. tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '5', '15') . ' <input type="checkbox" name="unlink_image_sm_1" value="yes">' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE_REMOVE_SHORT . '<br>' . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '5', '15') . ' <input type="checkbox" name="delete_image_sm_1" value="yes">' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE_DELETE_SHORT . '<br>' . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '42'); ?></span><?php } ?></td>

<td class="dataTableRow" colspan="2" valign="top"><?php if (tep_not_null($pInfo->products_image_xl_1)) { ?><span class="smallText"><?php echo $pInfo->products_image_xl_1 . '<br>' . tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $pInfo->products_image_xl_1, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'align="left" hspace="0" vspace="5"') . '<br>'. tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '5', '15') . ' <input type="checkbox" name="unlink_image_xl_1" value="yes">' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE_REMOVE_SHORT . '<br>' . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '5', '15') . ' <input type="checkbox" name="delete_image_xl_1" value="yes">' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE_DELETE_SHORT . '<br>' . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '42'); ?></span><?php } ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

<td class="smallText" valign="top"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE_SM_2; ?></td>

<td class="smallText" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_file_field('products_image_sm_2') . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_previous_image_sm_2', $pInfo->products_image_sm_2); ?></td>

<td class="smallText" valign="top"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE_XL_2; ?></td>

<td class="smallText" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_file_field('products_image_xl_2') . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_previous_image_xl_2', $pInfo->products_image_xl_2); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

if (($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) && ($pInfo->products_image_sm_2) != '' or ($pInfo->products_image_xl_2) != '') {

?>

<tr>

<td class="smallText" valign="top" colspan="2"><?php if (tep_not_null($pInfo->products_image_sm_2)) { ?><?php echo $pInfo->products_image_sm_2 . '<br>' . tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $pInfo->products_image_sm_2, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'align="left" hspace="0" vspace="5"') . '<br>'. tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '5', '15') . ' <input type="checkbox" name="unlink_image_sm_2" value="yes">' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE_REMOVE_SHORT . '<br>' . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '5', '15') . ' <input type="checkbox" name="delete_image_sm_2" value="yes">' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE_DELETE_SHORT . '<br>' . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '42'); ?><?php } ?></td>

<td class="smallText" valign="top" colspan="2"><?php if (tep_not_null($pInfo->products_image_xl_2)) { ?><?php echo $pInfo->products_image_xl_2 . '<br>' . tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $pInfo->products_image_xl_2, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'align="left" hspace="0" vspace="5"') . '<br>'. tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '5', '15') . ' <input type="checkbox" name="unlink_image_xl_2" value="yes">' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE_REMOVE_SHORT . '<br>' . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '5', '15') . ' <input type="checkbox" name="delete_image_xl_2" value="yes">' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE_DELETE_SHORT . '<br>' . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '42'); ?><?php } ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

<td class="dataTableRow" valign="top"><span class="smallText"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE_SM_3; ?></span></td>

<td class="dataTableRow" valign="top"><span class="smallText"><?php echo tep_draw_file_field('products_image_sm_3') . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_previous_image_sm_3', $pInfo->products_image_sm_3); ?></span></td>

<td class="dataTableRow" valign="top"><span class="smallText"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE_XL_3; ?></span></td>

<td class="dataTableRow" valign="top"><span class="smallText"><?php echo tep_draw_file_field('products_image_xl_3') . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_previous_image_xl_3', $pInfo->products_image_xl_3); ?></span></td>

</tr>

<?php

if (($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) && ($pInfo->products_image_sm_3) != '' or ($pInfo->products_image_xl_3) != '') {

?>

<tr>

<td class="dataTableRow" colspan="2" valign="top"><?php if (tep_not_null($pInfo->products_image_sm_3)) { ?><span class="smallText"><?php echo $pInfo->products_image_sm_3 . '<br>' . tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $pInfo->products_image_sm_3, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'align="left" hspace="0" vspace="5"') . '<br>'. tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '5', '15') . ' <input type="checkbox" name="unlink_image_sm_3" value="yes">' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE_REMOVE_SHORT . '<br>' . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '5', '15') . ' <input type="checkbox" name="delete_image_sm_3" value="yes">' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE_DELETE_SHORT . '<br>' . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '42'); ?></span><?php } ?></td>

<td class="dataTableRow" colspan="2" valign="top"><?php if (tep_not_null($pInfo->products_image_xl_3)) { ?><span class="smallText"><?php echo $pInfo->products_image_xl_3 . '<br>' . tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $pInfo->products_image_xl_3, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'align="left" hspace="0" vspace="5"') . '<br>'. tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '5', '15') . ' <input type="checkbox" name="unlink_image_xl_3" value="yes">' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE_REMOVE_SHORT . '<br>' . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '5', '15') . ' <input type="checkbox" name="delete_image_xl_3" value="yes">' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE_DELETE_SHORT . '<br>' . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '42'); ?></span><?php } ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

<td class="smallText" valign="top"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE_SM_4; ?></td>

<td class="smallText" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_file_field('products_image_sm_4') . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_previous_image_sm_4', $pInfo->products_image_sm_4); ?></td>

<td class="smallText" valign="top"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE_XL_4; ?></td>

<td class="smallText" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_file_field('products_image_xl_4') . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_previous_image_xl_4', $pInfo->products_image_xl_4); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

if (($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) && ($pInfo->products_image_sm_4) != '' or ($pInfo->products_image_xl_4) != '') {

?>

<tr>

<td class="smallText" valign="top" colspan="2"><?php if (tep_not_null($pInfo->products_image_sm_4)) { ?><?php echo $pInfo->products_image_sm_4 . '<br>' . tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $pInfo->products_image_sm_4, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'align="left" hspace="0" vspace="5"') . '<br>'. tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '5', '15') . ' <input type="checkbox" name="unlink_image_sm_4" value="yes">' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE_REMOVE_SHORT . '<br>' . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '5', '15') . ' <input type="checkbox" name="delete_image_sm_4" value="yes">' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE_DELETE_SHORT . '<br>' . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '42'); ?><?php } ?></td>

<td class="smallText" valign="top" colspan="2"><?php if (tep_not_null($pInfo->products_image_xl_4)) { ?><?php echo $pInfo->products_image_xl_4 . '<br>' . tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $pInfo->products_image_xl_4, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'align="left" hspace="0" vspace="5"') . '<br>'. tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '5', '15') . ' <input type="checkbox" name="unlink_image_xl_4" value="yes">' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE_REMOVE_SHORT . '<br>' . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '5', '15') . ' <input type="checkbox" name="delete_image_xl_4" value="yes">' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE_DELETE_SHORT . '<br>' . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '42'); ?><?php } ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

<td class="dataTableRow" valign="top"><span class="smallText"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE_SM_5; ?></span></td>

<td class="dataTableRow" valign="top"><span class="smallText"><?php echo tep_draw_file_field('products_image_sm_5') . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_previous_image_sm_5', $pInfo->products_image_sm_5); ?></span></td>

<td class="dataTableRow" valign="top"><span class="smallText"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE_XL_5; ?></span></td>

<td class="dataTableRow" valign="top"><span class="smallText"><?php echo tep_draw_file_field('products_image_xl_5') . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_previous_image_xl_5', $pInfo->products_image_xl_5); ?></span></td>

</tr>

<?php

if (($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) && ($pInfo->products_image_sm_5) != '' or ($pInfo->products_image_xl_5) != '') {

?>

<tr>

<td class="dataTableRow" colspan="2" valign="top"><?php if (tep_not_null($pInfo->products_image_sm_5)) { ?><span class="smallText"><?php echo $pInfo->products_image_sm_5 . '<br>' . tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $pInfo->products_image_sm_5, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'align="left" hspace="0" vspace="5"') . '<br>'. tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '5', '15') . ' <input type="checkbox" name="unlink_image_sm_5" value="yes">' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE_REMOVE_SHORT . '<br>' . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '5', '15') . ' <input type="checkbox" name="delete_image_sm_5" value="yes">' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE_DELETE_SHORT . '<br>' . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '42'); ?></span><?php } ?></td>

<td class="dataTableRow" colspan="2" valign="top"><?php if (tep_not_null($pInfo->products_image_xl_5)) { ?><span class="smallText"><?php echo $pInfo->products_image_xl_5 . '<br>' . tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $pInfo->products_image_xl_5, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'align="left" hspace="0" vspace="5"') . '<br>'. tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '5', '15') . ' <input type="checkbox" name="unlink_image_xl_5" value="yes">' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE_REMOVE_SHORT . '<br>' . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '5', '15') . ' <input type="checkbox" name="delete_image_xl_5" value="yes">' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE_DELETE_SHORT . '<br>' . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '42'); ?></span><?php } ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

<td class="smallText" valign="top"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE_SM_6; ?></td>

<td class="smalltext" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_file_field('products_image_sm_6') . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_previous_image_sm_6', $pInfo->products_image_sm_6); ?></td>

<td class="smallText" valign="top"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE_XL_6; ?></td>

<td class="smalltext" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_file_field('products_image_xl_6') . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_previous_image_xl_6', $pInfo->products_image_xl_6); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

if (($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) && ($pInfo->products_image_sm_6) != '' or ($pInfo->products_image_xl_6) != '') {

?>

<tr>

<td class="smallText" valign="top" colspan="2"><?php if (tep_not_null($pInfo->products_image_sm_6)) { ?><?php echo $pInfo->products_image_sm_6 . '<br>' . tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $pInfo->products_image_sm_6, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'align="left" hspace="0" vspace="5"') . '<br>'. tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '5', '15') . ' <input type="checkbox" name="unlink_image_sm_6" value="yes">' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE_REMOVE_SHORT . '<br>' . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '5', '15') . ' <input type="checkbox" name="delete_image_sm_6" value="yes">' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE_DELETE_SHORT . '<br>' . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '42'); ?><?php } ?></td>

<td class="smallText" valign="top" colspan="2"><?php if (tep_not_null($pInfo->products_image_xl_6)) { ?><?php echo $pInfo->products_image_xl_6 . '<br>' . tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $pInfo->products_image_xl_6, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'align="left" hspace="0" vspace="5"') . '<br>'. tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '5', '15') . ' <input type="checkbox" name="unlink_image_xl_6" value="yes">' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE_REMOVE_SHORT . '<br>' . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '5', '15') . ' <input type="checkbox" name="delete_image_xl_6" value="yes">' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE_DELETE_SHORT . '<br>' . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '42'); ?><?php } ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

heres the rest of the categories.php file

<!--EOF UltraPics-->

<?php

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php if ($i == 0) echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_URL . '<br><small>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_URL_WITHOUT_HTTP . '</small>'; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']) . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_url[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', (isset($products_url[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? stripslashes($products_url[$languages[$i]['id']]) : tep_get_products_url($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']))); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_WEIGHT; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_weight', $pInfo->products_weight); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_date_added', (tep_not_null($pInfo->products_date_added) ? $pInfo->products_date_added : date('Y-m-d'))) . tep_image_submit('button_preview.gif', IMAGE_PREVIEW) . '  <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) ? '&pID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] : '')) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>'; ?></td>

</tr>

</table></form>

<?php

} elseif ($action == 'new_product_preview') {

if (tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS)) {

$pInfo = new objectInfo($HTTP_POST_VARS);

$products_name = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_name'];

$products_description = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_description'];

//BOF UltraPics

//BOF Original

/*

} else {

$product_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.language_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, pd.products_url, p.products_quantity, p.products_model, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_weight, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, p.products_date_available, p.products_status, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_id = pd.products_id and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] . "'");

*/

//EOF Original

} else {

$product_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.language_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, pd.products_url, p.products_quantity, p.products_model, p.products_image, p.products_image_med, p.products_image_lrg, p.products_image_sm_1, p.products_image_xl_1, p.products_image_sm_2, p.products_image_xl_2, p.products_image_sm_3, p.products_image_xl_3, p.products_image_sm_4, p.products_image_xl_4, p.products_image_sm_5, p.products_image_xl_5, p.products_image_sm_6, p.products_image_xl_6, p.products_price, p.products_weight, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, p.products_date_available, p.products_status, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_id = pd.products_id and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] . "'");

//EOF UltraPics

$pInfo = new objectInfo($product);

$products_image_name = $pInfo->products_image;

}

$form_action = (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'])) ? 'update_product' : 'insert_product';

echo tep_draw_form($form_action, FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) ? '&pID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] : '') . '&action=' . $form_action, 'post', 'enctype="multipart/form-data"');

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['read']) && ($HTTP_GET_VARS['read'] == 'only')) {

$pInfo->products_name = tep_get_products_name($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']);

$pInfo->products_description = tep_get_products_description($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']);

$pInfo->products_url = tep_get_products_url($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']);

} else {

$pInfo->products_name = tep_db_prepare_input($products_name[$languages[$i]['id']]);

$pInfo->products_description = tep_db_prepare_input($products_description[$languages[$i]['id']]);

$pInfo->products_url = tep_db_prepare_input($products_url[$languages[$i]['id']]);

}

?>

<tr>

<tr>

<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']) . ' ' . $pInfo->products_name; ?></td>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo $currencies->format($pInfo->products_price); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<!--BOF UltraPics-->

<!--BOF Original--><!--

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $products_image_name, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'align="right" hspace="5" vspace="5"') . $pInfo->products_description; ?></td>

--><!--EOF Original-->

<td class="main">

<?php if (ULTIMATE_ADDITIONAL_IMAGES == 'enable') { ?><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $products_image_lrg_name, TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE . ' ' . $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'align="right" hspace="5" vspace="5"'); ?><?php } ?>

<?php if (ULTIMATE_ADDITIONAL_IMAGES == 'enable') { ?><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $products_image_med_name, TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE . ' ' . $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'align="right" hspace="5" vspace="5"'); ?><?php } ?>

<?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $products_image_name, TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE . ' ' . $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'align="right" hspace="5" vspace="5"'); ?>

<?php echo $pInfo->products_description . '<br><br><center>'; ?>

<?php if (ULTIMATE_ADDITIONAL_IMAGES == 'enable') { ?>

<?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $products_image_sm_1_name, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'align="center" hspace="5" vspace="5"'); ?>

<?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $products_image_sm_2_name, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'align="center" hspace="5" vspace="5"'); ?>

<?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $products_image_sm_3_name, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'align="center" hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>'; ?>

<?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $products_image_sm_4_name, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'align="center" hspace="5" vspace="5"'); ?>

<?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $products_image_sm_5_name, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'align="center" hspace="5" vspace="5"'); ?>

<?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $products_image_sm_6_name, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'align="center" hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>'; ?>

<?php } ?>

</td>

<!--EOF UltraPics-->

</tr>

<?php

if ($pInfo->products_url) {

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_PRODUCT_MORE_INFORMATION, $pInfo->products_url); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

if ($pInfo->products_date_available > date('Y-m-d')) {

?>

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_PRODUCT_DATE_AVAILABLE, tep_date_long($pInfo->products_date_available)); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

} else {

?>

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_PRODUCT_DATE_ADDED, tep_date_long($pInfo->products_date_added)); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

}

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['read']) && ($HTTP_GET_VARS['read'] == 'only')) {

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['origin'])) {

$pos_params = strpos($HTTP_GET_VARS['origin'], '?', 0);

if ($pos_params != false) {

$back_url = substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['origin'], 0, $pos_params);

$back_url_params = substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['origin'], $pos_params + 1);

} else {

$back_url = $HTTP_GET_VARS['origin'];

$back_url_params = '';

}

} else {

$back_url = FILENAME_CATEGORIES;

$back_url_params = 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id;

}

?>

<tr>

<td align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link($back_url, $back_url_params, 'NONSSL') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_back.gif', IMAGE_BACK) . '</a>'; ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

} else {

?>

<tr>

<td align="right" class="smallText">

<?php

/* Re-Post all POST'ed variables */

reset($HTTP_POST_VARS);

while (list($key, $value) = each($HTTP_POST_VARS)) {

if (!is_array($HTTP_POST_VARS[$key])) {

echo tep_draw_hidden_field($key, htmlspecialchars(stripslashes($value)));

}

}

echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_name[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', htmlspecialchars(stripslashes($products_name[$languages[$i]['id']])));

echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_description[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', htmlspecialchars(stripslashes($products_description[$languages[$i]['id']])));

echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_url[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', htmlspecialchars(stripslashes($products_url[$languages[$i]['id']])));

}

echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_image', stripslashes($products_image_name));

//BOF UltraPics

echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_image_med', stripslashes($products_image_med_name));

echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_image_lrg', stripslashes($products_image_lrg_name));

echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_image_sm_1', stripslashes($products_image_sm_1_name));

echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_image_xl_1', stripslashes($products_image_xl_1_name));

echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_image_sm_2', stripslashes($products_image_sm_2_name));

echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_image_xl_2', stripslashes($products_image_xl_2_name));

echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_image_sm_3', stripslashes($products_image_sm_3_name));

echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_image_xl_3', stripslashes($products_image_xl_3_name));

echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_image_sm_4', stripslashes($products_image_sm_4_name));

echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_image_xl_4', stripslashes($products_image_xl_4_name));

echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_image_sm_5', stripslashes($products_image_sm_5_name));

echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_image_xl_5', stripslashes($products_image_xl_5_name));

echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_image_sm_6', stripslashes($products_image_sm_6_name));

echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_image_xl_6', stripslashes($products_image_xl_6_name));

//EOF UltraPics

echo tep_image_submit('button_back.gif', IMAGE_BACK, 'name="edit"') . '  ';

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'])) {

echo tep_image_submit('button_update.gif', IMAGE_UPDATE);

} else {

echo tep_image_submit('button_insert.gif', IMAGE_INSERT);

}

echo '  <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) ? '&pID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] : '')) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>';

?></td>

</tr>

</table></form>

<?php

}

} else {

?>

<tr>

<tr>

<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', 1, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>

<td align="right"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td class="smallText" align="right">

<?php

echo tep_draw_form('search', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, '', 'get');

echo HEADING_TITLE_SEARCH . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('search');

echo tep_hide_session_id() . '</form>';

?>

</td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="smallText" align="right">

<?php

echo tep_draw_form('goto', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, '', 'get');

echo HEADING_TITLE_GOTO . ' ' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('cPath', tep_get_category_tree(), $current_category_id, 'onChange="this.form.submit();"');

echo tep_hide_session_id() . '</form>';

?>

</td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<tr>

<td valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr class="dataTableHeadingRow">

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_CATEGORIES_PRODUCTS; ?></td>

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="center"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_STATUS; ?></td>

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_ACTION; ?> </td>

</tr>

<?php

$categories_count = 0;

$rows = 0;

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['search'])) {

$search = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_GET_VARS['search']);

$categories_query = tep_db_query("select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.categories_image, c.parent_id, c.sort_order, c.date_added, c.last_modified from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and cd.categories_name like '%" . tep_db_input($search) . "%' order by c.sort_order, cd.categories_name");

} else {

$categories_query = tep_db_query("select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.categories_image, c.parent_id, c.sort_order, c.date_added, c.last_modified from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.parent_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by c.sort_order, cd.categories_name");

}

while ($categories = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_query)) {

$categories_count++;

$rows++;

// Get parent_id for subcategories if search

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['search'])) $cPath= $categories['parent_id'];

if ((!isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['cID']) && !isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) || (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['cID']) && ($HTTP_GET_VARS['cID'] == $categories['categories_id']))) && !isset($cInfo) && (substr($action, 0, 3) != 'new')) {

$category_childs = array('childs_count' => tep_childs_in_category_count($categories['categories_id']));

$category_products = array('products_count' => tep_products_in_category_count($categories['categories_id']));

$cInfo_array = array_merge($categories, $category_childs, $category_products);

$cInfo = new objectInfo($cInfo_array);

}

if (isset($cInfo) && is_object($cInfo) && ($categories['categories_id'] == $cInfo->categories_id) ) {

echo ' <tr id="defaultSelected" class="dataTableRowSelected" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="document.location.href=\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, tep_get_path($categories['categories_id'])) . '\'">' . "\n";

} else {

echo ' <tr class="dataTableRow" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="document.location.href=\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $categories['categories_id']) . '\'">' . "\n";

}

?>

<td class="dataTableContent"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, tep_get_path($categories['categories_id'])) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_ICONS . 'folder.gif', ICON_FOLDER) . '</a> <b>' . $categories['categories_name'] . '</b>'; ?></td>

<td class="dataTableContent" align="center"> </td>

<td class="dataTableContent" align="right"><?php if (isset($cInfo) && is_object($cInfo) && ($categories['categories_id'] == $cInfo->categories_id) ) { echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_arrow_right.gif', ''); } else { echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $categories['categories_id']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_info.gif', IMAGE_ICON_INFO) . '</a>'; } ?> </td>

</tr>

<?php

}

$products_count = 0;

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['search'])) {

$products_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, p.products_date_available, p.products_status, p2c.categories_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_name like '%" . tep_db_input($search) . "%' order by pd.products_name");

} else {

$products_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, p.products_date_available, p.products_status from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' order by pd.products_name");

}

while ($products = tep_db_fetch_array($products_query)) {

$products_count++;

$rows++;

// Get categories_id for product if search

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['search'])) $cPath = $products['categories_id'];

if ( (!isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) && !isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['cID']) || (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) && ($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] == $products['products_id']))) && !isset($pInfo) && !isset($cInfo) && (substr($action, 0, 3) != 'new')) {

// find out the rating average from customer reviews

$reviews_query = tep_db_query("select (avg(reviews_rating) / 5 * 100) as average_rating from " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$products['products_id'] . "'");

$reviews = tep_db_fetch_array($reviews_query);

$pInfo_array = array_merge($products, $reviews);

$pInfo = new objectInfo($pInfo_array);

}

if (isset($pInfo) && is_object($pInfo) && ($products['products_id'] == $pInfo->products_id) ) {

echo ' <tr id="defaultSelected" class="dataTableRowSelected" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="document.location.href=\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $products['products_id'] . '&action=new_product_preview&read=only') . '\'">' . "\n";

} else {

echo ' <tr class="dataTableRow" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="document.location.href=\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $products['products_id']) . '\'">' . "\n";

}

?>

<td class="dataTableContent"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $products['products_id'] . '&action=new_product_preview&read=only') . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_ICONS . 'preview.gif', ICON_PREVIEW) . '</a> ' . $products['products_name']; ?></td>

<td class="dataTableContent" align="center">

<?php

if ($products['products_status'] == '1') {

echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_status_green.gif', IMAGE_ICON_STATUS_GREEN, 10, 10) . '  <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=setflag&flag=0&pID=' . $products['products_id'] . '&cPath=' . $cPath) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_status_red_light.gif', IMAGE_ICON_STATUS_RED_LIGHT, 10, 10) . '</a>';

} else {

echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=setflag&flag=1&pID=' . $products['products_id'] . '&cPath=' . $cPath) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_status_green_light.gif', IMAGE_ICON_STATUS_GREEN_LIGHT, 10, 10) . '</a>  ' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_status_red.gif', IMAGE_ICON_STATUS_RED, 10, 10);

}

?></td>

<td class="dataTableContent" align="right"><?php if (isset($pInfo) && is_object($pInfo) && ($products['products_id'] == $pInfo->products_id)) { echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_arrow_right.gif', ''); } else { echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $products['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_info.gif', IMAGE_ICON_INFO) . '</a>'; } ?> </td>

</tr>

<?php

}

$cPath_back = '';

if (sizeof($cPath_array) > 0) {

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($cPath_array)-1; $i<$n; $i++) {

if (empty($cPath_back)) {

$cPath_back .= $cPath_array[$i];

} else {

$cPath_back .= '_' . $cPath_array[$i];

}

}

}

$cPath_back = (tep_not_null($cPath_back)) ? 'cPath=' . $cPath_back . '&' : '';

?>

<tr>

<td colspan="3"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="smallText"><?php echo TEXT_CATEGORIES . ' ' . $categories_count . '<br>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS . ' ' . $products_count; ?></td>

<td align="right" class="smallText"><?php if (sizeof($cPath_array) > 0) echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, $cPath_back . 'cID=' . $current_category_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_back.gif', IMAGE_BACK) . '</a> '; if (!isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['search'])) echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&action=new_category') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_new_category.gif', IMAGE_NEW_CATEGORY) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&action=new_product') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_new_product.gif', IMAGE_NEW_PRODUCT) . '</a>'; ?> </td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

<?php

$heading = array();

$contents = array();

switch ($action) {

case 'new_category':

$heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . TEXT_INFO_HEADING_NEW_CATEGORY . '</b>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('newcategory', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=insert_category&cPath=' . $cPath, 'post', 'enctype="multipart/form-data"'));

$contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_NEW_CATEGORY_INTRO);

$category_inputs_string = '';

for ($i = 0, $n = sizeof($languages); $i < $n; $i++) {

$category_inputs_string .= '<br>' . tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']) . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('categories_name[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']');

}

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_CATEGORIES_NAME . $category_inputs_string);

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_CATEGORIES_IMAGE . '<br>' . tep_draw_file_field('categories_image'));

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_SORT_ORDER . '<br>' . tep_draw_input_field('sort_order', '', 'size="2"'));

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . tep_image_submit('button_save.gif', IMAGE_SAVE) . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>');

break;

case 'edit_category':

$heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . TEXT_INFO_HEADING_EDIT_CATEGORY . '</b>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('categories', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=update_category&cPath=' . $cPath, 'post', 'enctype="multipart/form-data"') . tep_draw_hidden_field('categories_id', $cInfo->categories_id));

$contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_EDIT_INTRO);

$category_inputs_string = '';

for ($i = 0, $n = sizeof($languages); $i < $n; $i++) {

$category_inputs_string .= '<br>' . tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']) . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('categories_name[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', tep_get_category_name($cInfo->categories_id, $languages[$i]['id']));

}

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_EDIT_CATEGORIES_NAME . $category_inputs_string);

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $cInfo->categories_image, $cInfo->categories_name) . '<br>' . DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . '<br><b>' . $cInfo->categories_image . '</b>');

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_EDIT_CATEGORIES_IMAGE . '<br>' . tep_draw_file_field('categories_image'));

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_EDIT_SORT_ORDER . '<br>' . tep_draw_input_field('sort_order', $cInfo->sort_order, 'size="2"'));

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . tep_image_submit('button_save.gif', IMAGE_SAVE) . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $cInfo->categories_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>');

break;

case 'delete_category':

$heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . TEXT_INFO_HEADING_DELETE_CATEGORY . '</b>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('categories', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=delete_category_confirm&cPath=' . $cPath) . tep_draw_hidden_field('categories_id', $cInfo->categories_id));

$contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_DELETE_CATEGORY_INTRO);

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br><b>' . $cInfo->categories_name . '</b>');

if ($cInfo->childs_count > 0) $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . sprintf(TEXT_DELETE_WARNING_CHILDS, $cInfo->childs_count));

if ($cInfo->products_count > 0) $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . sprintf(TEXT_DELETE_WARNING_PRODUCTS, $cInfo->products_count));

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . tep_image_submit('button_delete.gif', IMAGE_DELETE) . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $cInfo->categories_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>');

break;

case 'move_category':

$heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . TEXT_INFO_HEADING_MOVE_CATEGORY . '</b>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('categories', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=move_category_confirm&cPath=' . $cPath) . tep_draw_hidden_field('categories_id', $cInfo->categories_id));

$contents[] = array('text' => sprintf(TEXT_MOVE_CATEGORIES_INTRO, $cInfo->categories_name));

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . sprintf(TEXT_MOVE, $cInfo->categories_name) . '<br>' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('move_to_category_id', tep_get_category_tree(), $current_category_id));

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . tep_image_submit('button_move.gif', IMAGE_MOVE) . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $cInfo->categories_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>');

break;

case 'delete_product':

$heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . TEXT_INFO_HEADING_DELETE_PRODUCT . '</b>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('products', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=delete_product_confirm&cPath=' . $cPath) . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $pInfo->products_id));

$contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_DELETE_PRODUCT_INTRO);

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br><b>' . $pInfo->products_name . '</b>');

$product_categories_string = '';

$product_categories = tep_generate_category_path($pInfo->products_id, 'product');

for ($i = 0, $n = sizeof($product_categories); $i < $n; $i++) {

$category_path = '';

for ($j = 0, $k = sizeof($product_categories[$i]); $j < $k; $j++) {

$category_path .= $product_categories[$i][$j]['text'] . ' > ';

}

$category_path = substr($category_path, 0, -16);

$product_categories_string .= tep_draw_checkbox_field('product_categories[]', $product_categories[$i][sizeof($product_categories[$i])-1]['id'], true) . ' ' . $category_path . '<br>';

}

$product_categories_string = substr($product_categories_string, 0, -4);

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . $product_categories_string);

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . tep_image_submit('button_delete.gif', IMAGE_DELETE) . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>');

break;

case 'move_product':

$heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . TEXT_INFO_HEADING_MOVE_PRODUCT . '</b>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('products', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=move_product_confirm&cPath=' . $cPath) . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $pInfo->products_id));

$contents[] = array('text' => sprintf(TEXT_MOVE_PRODUCTS_INTRO, $pInfo->products_name));

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_INFO_CURRENT_CATEGORIES . '<br><b>' . tep_output_generated_category_path($pInfo->products_id, 'product') . '</b>');

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . sprintf(TEXT_MOVE, $pInfo->products_name) . '<br>' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('move_to_category_id', tep_get_category_tree(), $current_category_id));

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . tep_image_submit('button_move.gif', IMAGE_MOVE) . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>');

break;

case 'copy_to':

$heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . TEXT_INFO_HEADING_COPY_TO . '</b>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('copy_to', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=copy_to_confirm&cPath=' . $cPath) . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $pInfo->products_id));

$contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_INFO_COPY_TO_INTRO);

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_INFO_CURRENT_CATEGORIES . '<br><b>' . tep_output_generated_category_path($pInfo->products_id, 'product') . '</b>');

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_CATEGORIES . '<br>' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('categories_id', tep_get_category_tree(), $current_category_id));

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_HOW_TO_COPY . '<br>' . tep_draw_radio_field('copy_as', 'link', true) . ' ' . TEXT_COPY_AS_LINK . '<br>' . tep_draw_radio_field('copy_as', 'duplicate') . ' ' . TEXT_COPY_AS_DUPLICATE);

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . tep_image_submit('button_copy.gif', IMAGE_COPY) . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>');

break;

default:

if ($rows > 0) {

if (isset($cInfo) && is_object($cInfo)) { // category info box contents

$category_path_string = '';

$category_path = tep_generate_category_path($cInfo->categories_id);

for ($i=(sizeof($category_path[0])-1); $i>0; $i--) {

$category_path_string .= $category_path[0][$i]['id'] . '_';

}

$category_path_string = substr($category_path_string, 0, -1);

$heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . $cInfo->categories_name . '</b>');

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $category_path_string . '&cID=' . $cInfo->categories_id . '&action=edit_category') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_edit.gif', IMAGE_EDIT) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $category_path_string . '&cID=' . $cInfo->categories_id . '&action=delete_category') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_delete.gif', IMAGE_DELETE) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $category_path_string . '&cID=' . $cInfo->categories_id . '&action=move_category') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_move.gif', IMAGE_MOVE) . '</a>');

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_DATE_ADDED . ' ' . tep_date_short($cInfo->date_added));

if (tep_not_null($cInfo->last_modified)) $contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_LAST_MODIFIED . ' ' . tep_date_short($cInfo->last_modified));

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . tep_info_image($cInfo->categories_image, $cInfo->categories_name, HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '<br>' . $cInfo->categories_image);

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_SUBCATEGORIES . ' ' . $cInfo->childs_count . '<br>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS . ' ' . $cInfo->products_count);

} elseif (isset($pInfo) && is_object($pInfo)) { // product info box contents

$heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . tep_get_products_name($pInfo->products_id, $languages_id) . '</b>');

//BOF UltraPics

//BOF Original

/*

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id . '&action=new_product') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_edit.gif', IMAGE_EDIT) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id . '&action=delete_product') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_delete.gif', IMAGE_DELETE) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id . '&action=move_product') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_move.gif', IMAGE_MOVE) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id . '&action=copy_to') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_copy_to.gif', IMAGE_COPY_TO) . '</a>');

*/

//EOF Original

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id . '&action=new_product') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_edit.gif', IMAGE_EDIT) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id . '&action=delete_product') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_delete.gif', IMAGE_DELETE) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id . '&action=move_product') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_move.gif', IMAGE_MOVE) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id . '&action=copy_to') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_copy_to.gif', IMAGE_COPY_TO) . '</a> <a target="_blank" href="' . HTTP_CATALOG_SERVER . DIR_WS_CATALOG . 'product_info.php?products_id=' . $pInfo->products_id . '">' . tep_image_button('button_preview.gif', IMAGE_PREVIEW) . '</a>');

//EOF UltraPics

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_DATE_ADDED . ' ' . tep_date_short($pInfo->products_date_added));

if (tep_not_null($pInfo->products_last_modified)) $contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_LAST_MODIFIED . ' ' . tep_date_short($pInfo->products_last_modified));

if (date('Y-m-d') < $pInfo->products_date_available) $contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_DATE_AVAILABLE . ' ' . tep_date_short($pInfo->products_date_available));

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . tep_info_image($pInfo->products_image, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '<br>' . $pInfo->products_image);

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_PRICE_INFO . ' ' . $currencies->format($pInfo->products_price) . '<br>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_QUANTITY_INFO . ' ' . $pInfo->products_quantity);

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_AVERAGE_RATING . ' ' . number_format($pInfo->average_rating, 2) . '%');

}

} else { // create category/product info

$heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . EMPTY_CATEGORY . '</b>');

$contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_NO_CHILD_CATEGORIES_OR_PRODUCTS);

}

break;

}

if ( (tep_not_null($heading)) && (tep_not_null($contents)) ) {

echo ' <td width="25%" valign="top">' . "\n";

$box = new box;

echo $box->infoBox($heading, $contents);

echo ' </td>' . "\n";

}

?>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table>

<?php

}

?>

</td>

<!-- body_text_eof //-->

</tr>

</table>

<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>

<!-- footer_eof //-->

<br>

</body>

</html>

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

This contribution is working great for me. Unfortunately, I will be selling thousands of products, and my images folder will be bursting at the seams. I am looking for a way to put the images into subcategories to organize them somewhat. I have tried a few various contributions to get the subcategories, but they don't seem to work as they are modifying the same code that was modified for the UltraPics contribution. Anyone know of a way to do get image subcategories that will work with the UltraPics contribution?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

i've installed the latest version 2.08 on a new shop download from June 08. Part of 08 version was the lightbox popup for reviews. If a customer write a review the system needs a login. After login the product_reviews_write page appears. In that state this is a SSL connection.

But if the customer click on the default image, the popup comes up with the image from HTTP. Therefore a warning from the browser shows that there is unsecure mixed content.

Is it possible to solve this? Has anybody the same behavior?

Thank you in advance!

Hey Guys,

I wanted to install this, but in my database (I have v2.2 RC1) there is no configuration table, am I missing something?

Thanks!