• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] UltraPics v1.0 - Addition Image Pac

@twokxltd

1. Noticed that too, not sure but could it have something todo with the

<script language="javascript"><!--
function popupWindow(url) {
 window.open(url,'popupWindow','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,res
izable=yes,copyhistory=no,width=100,height=100,screenX=150,screenY=150,top=150,le
ft=150')
}
//--></script>

still in the page. I still have that in there.

2. I just was about to post that since I found out this morning.

In product_info.php (and all pages you would like to have this feature):

Find:

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image_med']) . '" rel="lightbox">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], ULT_THUMB_IMAGE_WIDTH, ULT_THUMB_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="1" vspace="1"') . '<br>' . tep_image_button('image_enlarge.gif', TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE) . '</a>'; ?>

add [grouped] to rel="lightbox"

so it will look like:

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image_med']) . '" rel="lightbox[grouped]">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], ULT_THUMB_IMAGE_WIDTH, ULT_THUMB_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="1" vspace="1"') . '<br>' . tep_image_button('image_enlarge.gif', TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE) . '</a>'; ?>

now do the same for catalog/includes/modules/additional_images.php

It does not have to be [grouped] as long as it is the same word i.e. [yourownspecialword] will work too.

clear skies!

Gui

Seize the Night!

Handy Contrib:

RSS News v0.8 Scrolls news from an xml file in a infobox.

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GUI

Hi thanks for that, i done what you said and it has added Image 1 of 4 on the popup but it still does not have the previous and next buttons, can anyone tell me where this function is on the code i will see if mine is there

Thnkx again :)

Edited by twokxltd

You need to hover above the right and left side of the image then the arrows will appear. I have no idea how to make them static, will look into it someday... :)

Edit

Wel....I was curious... to make them static: open you lightbox.css

#prevLink, #nextLink{
width: 49%;
height: 100%;
background: transparent url(../images/blank.gif) no-repeat; /* Trick IE into showing hover */
display: block;
}
#prevLink { left: 0; float: left;}
#nextLink { right: 0; float: right;}
#prevLink:hover, #prevLink:visited:hover { background: url(../images/prevlabel.gif) left 15% no-repeat; }
#nextLink:hover, #nextLink:visited:hover { background: url(../images/nextlabel.gif) right 15% no-repeat; }

remove the :hover so it will look like this:

#prevLink, #nextLink{
width: 49%;
height: 100%;
background: transparent url(../images/blank.gif) no-repeat; /* Trick IE into showing hover */
display: block;
}
#prevLink { left: 0; float: left;}
#nextLink { right: 0; float: right;}
#prevLink, #prevLink:visited { background: url(../images/prevlabel.gif) left 15% no-repeat; }
#nextLink, #nextLink:visited { background: url(../images/nextlabel.gif) right 15% no-repeat; }

that should do it, g'luck!

Edited by Gui

Seize the Night!

Handy Contrib:

RSS News v0.8 Scrolls news from an xml file in a infobox.

At your second question I would say you have uploaded the sql-file two times to many. You can remove two out of three lines via i.e. phpMyAdmin

Hope this was helpfull.

ohh nooooo!!

not sql probs!!!

hm.. i'll try and see if i can solve it, but my sql and phpMyAdmin qualifications at fra from good.. :-S

I've also noticed that i've got problems with pictures showing up at products they don't belong to.. could that be due to the sql too?

is there a way to uninstall the sql tables that the contribution has installed and try to reinstall it?

Thanks for the help with the first question though!

i'll have a look at it later today..

BRG's Steph

Hi thanks for all your help so far, the is a great contrib, i found out that in you have to use absolute links to images hence why they are not displaying, just incase someone else is having the same problem.

I have played witht the .js file a bit and managed to get the images static, and also move them down in to the blank white box next to the close button on the light box.

\promblem i am facing is in firefox it works perfect, in IE it is not proper, because i am using the CCS file to move it. i have a hunch that there should be a method to have the NEXT and Previos button fixed in the open whitespace nect to the close button, any one have any idea

btw.. i think i fixed it!!

no idea how.. but now it works.. :-D

thanks for the help!

it really looks great!

Just one more thing..

i want to change the size of the original small image that was in the product_info.php page, to another size, without making all the other small picures on the left bar and other boxes change...

Where do i edit this?

i have tried in admin, under "images", but that changes all the instances of the small image..

admin>config>images>

Additional Thumb Width > edit

Additional Thumb Height > edit

Hello Gui,

I followed your advice, but this only changed the thumbnails for the extra images.

What i wanted to do is to change the size of the thumbnail for the main image. The one that the whole page shares. BUT only on the product_info.php page, not when it shows up on the left column or other places..

is this possible?

Best regards,

Steph

Hi, I�m curious if someone has resolved the problem of changing the "additional picture folder".

There was a question about it here: question. I have the same problem.

/Thanks in advance

Hi. I found a solution to this problem it works for me and i hope is the correct, else please feel free to cerect the problems.

1. In you /catalog/images folder create a new folder say aditional_img and change the attributes for this folder to 777.

2. Open /catalog/admin/includes/configure.php and add this 2 lines (if you name the folder other than aditional_img please change accordingly)

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES_ADD', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'images/aditional_img/'); //Additional Images

define('DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES_ADD', DIR_WS_CATALOG . 'images/aditional_img/'); //Additional Images

3. Open /catalog/includes/configure.php and add the line bellow. (if you name the folder other than aditional_img please change accordingly)

define('DIR_WS_IMAGES_ADD', 'images/aditional_img/'); // Additional Images

4. Open /catalog/includes/modules/additional_images.php and replace all the DIR_WS_IMAGES with DIR_WS_IMAGES_ADD

5. Open /catalog/admin/categories.php and replace all the DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES with DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES_ADD and DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES with DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES_ADD --> BUT ONLY FORM THE "Ultimate Images Pack MOD" <--. The easiest way is open with frontpage or dreamweaver and search for "sm_" and if there is any DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES or DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES in the lines change as above.

6. Open /catalog/admin/popup_image.php and change DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES with DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES_ADD

I'm not too sure about changing the /catalog/admin/popup_image.php. If this /catalog/admin/popup_image.php is used some place else then could create problems, maybe somebody else could tell us if the /catalog/admin/popup_image.php is used some place else in the admin or not. But if you don't change the /catalog/admin/popup_image.php it will still work but when you add a product that have additional images and you click update you get first a preview screen and all its on but if you click on the additional photo the popup will open but no pic inside. I personally haven't change it no too bother about the popup in admin side as long as it works fine.

Installed 2.04 manually as the shop has been very modifies. Seems to work ok in the admin BUT in the shop I get a parse error that don't even let me see the productdescriptions. HELP!

Error message:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/bonza/public_html/product_info.php on line 114

And a few lines from the file from the area indicated :

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
			  <tr>
				<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
				<td align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE) . '</a>'; ?></td>
				<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
			  </tr>
			</table>

<!-- 	
		</td>
	  </tr>
	</table>
	 -->

<? tep_draw_heading_bottom_1(); ?>

<? tep_draw_heading_bottom(); ?>

<?php
 } else {
//BOF UltraPics
//BOF Original
/*
$product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
*/
//EOF Original
$product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, p.products_image_med, p.products_image_lrg, p.products_image_sm_1, p.products_image_xl_1, p.products_image_sm_2, p.products_image_xl_2, p.products_image_sm_3, p.products_image_xl_3, p.products_image_sm_4, p.products_image_xl_4, p.products_image_sm_5, p.products_image_xl_5, p.products_image_sm_6, p.products_image_xl_6, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
//EOF UltraPics

$product_info = tep_db_fetch_array($product_info_query);

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " set products_viewed = products_viewed+1 where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

if ($new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($product_info['products_id'])) {
  $products_price = '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s> <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';
} else {
  $products_price = $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']));
}

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_model'])) {
  $products_name = $product_info['products_name'] . '<br><span class="smallText"> <!--BOF UltraPics-->
<?php
if ($product_info['products_image_med']!='') {
	$new_image = $product_info['products_image_med'];
	$image_width = MEDIUM_IMAGE_WIDTH;
	$image_height = MEDIUM_IMAGE_HEIGHT;
} else {
	$new_image = $product_info['products_image'];
	$image_width = SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH;
	$image_height = SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT;
}

?>
<!--EOF UltraPics-->
[' . $product_info['products_model'] . ']</span>';
} else {
  $products_name = $product_info['products_name'];
}
?>
  <tr>

Any ideas?

Hello All,

I just installed this contrib w/lighted box and now I do not get any of my options for Header Tags Controller on the product edit page in my admin/catalog.

I tried merging my original admin/categories.php with the one provided in the download for UltraPics w/Lighted Box and that didn't work.

I tried merging the one provided with my original and that didn't work either so then I tried recoding it manually and that still produced the same end result.

Has anyone ever experienced this or a similar problem and if not......... does anyone have any ideas to help me be able to use these two very fine contribs together on the same site.

Cheers,

David

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

I could use some help - the install of this went pretty smoothly, except I found that now I can't edit any of my products. In admin, when I click on any item and then click Edit, it takes me to the new product page, with the following at the top:

Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/loveher/public_html/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 17

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/loveher/public_html/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 18

I have never edited the object_info.php file, so it's not that.... I found that the edited chuck of code where that edit button is is this:

// BOF MaxiDVD: Added Catalog Preview Button. 
		$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id . '&action=new_product') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_edit.gif', IMAGE_EDIT) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id . '&action=delete_product') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_delete.gif', IMAGE_DELETE) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id . '&action=move_product') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_move.gif', IMAGE_MOVE) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id . '&action=copy_to') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_copy_to.gif', IMAGE_COPY_TO) . '</a>  <a target="_blank" href="' . HTTP_CATALOG_SERVER . DIR_WS_CATALOG . 'product_info.php?products_id=' . $pInfo->products_id . '">' . tep_image_button('button_preview.gif', IMAGE_PREVIEW) . '</a>');
// EOF MaxiDVD: Added Catalog Preview Button.

I tried changing the &action=new_product to &action=update_product only to find it deletes that item! Any ideas on what I did wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Janna

I'm running UltraPics with lightbox.

I have two questions:

1. I would like to be able to link the additional images - i.e. for different colours to that product for ordering
  2. I would like when the picture is enlarged to show the Product Name, Description, Price etc but currently just get "Close Window" and cannot figure out how to implement this

Thanks

Lotti

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

Does anyone know how to add the product option name under the additional images? One type of my product has 48 different options.

<b>

Blessings & Peace,

Jen

One more thing...prev and next functions on light boxes

I tried to change the code as suggested earlier in this forum to get the "prev" and "next functions to work. But, it did not work. Could someone please suggest to me how to do this?

Peace,

Jen

• 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to install QTPro and already have ultrapics installed and working.

I'm not sure how to get one part to work which requires a code change where I've already made a code change for UltraPics, can anyone help me?

//++++ QT Pro: Begin Changed code
$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id . '&action=new_product') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_edit.gif', IMAGE_EDIT) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id . '&action=delete_product') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_delete.gif', IMAGE_DELETE) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id . '&action=move_product') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_move.gif', IMAGE_MOVE) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id . '&action=copy_to') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_copy_to.gif', IMAGE_COPY_TO) . '</a><a href="' . tep_href_link("stock.php", 'product_id=' . $pInfo->products_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_stock.gif', "Stock") . '</a>');
//++++ QT Pro: End Changed Code

in catalog\admin\categories.php

I have this code already changed for ultrapics:

//BOF UltraPics
$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id . '&action=new_product') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_edit.gif', IMAGE_EDIT) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id . '&action=delete_product') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_delete.gif', IMAGE_DELETE) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id . '&action=move_product') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_move.gif', IMAGE_MOVE) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id . '&action=copy_to') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_copy_to.gif', IMAGE_COPY_TO) . '</a> <a target="_blank" href="' . HTTP_CATALOG_SERVER . DIR_WS_CATALOG . 'product_info.php?products_id=' . $pInfo->products_id . '">' . tep_image_button('button_preview.gif', IMAGE_PREVIEW) . '</a>');
//EOF UltraPics

Could you tell me how to merge this so both contributions work?

Thanks

I just installed Ultra Pics 2.4 lightbox version, and I have a problem now. 1-I don't have a preview of the new pictures in admin after I edit a product and 2- when a customer clicks on a product to see the full product info, it gives them a blank product with no picture, description or price. I've gone over and over and over the install, redoing it fresh (including using the manual install instructions from the nonlightbox version) and I can't seem to correct these problems. If someone knows or has an idea of what I'm doing wrong, please let me know. I also have Product Attributes-Option type feature installed, but I didn't have to edit any of the code for that in order to install this, so I don't think it's a compatibility problem. Please any help would be great.

I did notice on the admin side there were all the new options for adding images AND the old one was still there right below it.

Edited by tskinner

OKay I downloaded a MUCH better code comparison tool (Beyond Compare-was using Context) and was able to work out the problem. It works great now, just need to tweak a few things and I'll be all set. Thank you for creating this much needed contribution.

OKay I downloaded a MUCH better code comparison tool (Beyond Compare-was using Context) and was able to work out the problem. It works great now, just need to tweak a few things and I'll be all set. Thank you for creating this much needed contribution.

Which tool did you download - perhaps I can use this to solve my problem, I've been stuck for days.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Thanks for a great contribution and it all works fine. I was wondering if anyone has come across a fix for the admin side, so when not uploading all eight images that it does not show broken image links? I have searched on this forum and may have missed the post.

Thanks for the help,

JR

Hello,

Thanks for a great contribution and it all works fine. I was wondering if anyone has come across a fix for the admin side, so when not uploading all eight images that it does not show broken image links? I have searched on this forum and may have missed the post.

Thanks for the help,

JR

yeeeeees that would be a nice one... will keep an eye on the treaed for this one!

i have a problem though..

i have previously installed this contribution on another shop.. and it worked like a charm.. now i am trying to istall it on another shop, but the popup opens on the bottom of the same page.. as if there are no layers...

any idea where i have to look in and at what?

Thanks in advance..

(btw. you can have a look at my problem here: link to page

yeeeeees that would be a nice one... will keep an eye on the treaed for this one!

i have a problem though..

i have previously installed this contribution on another shop.. and it worked like a charm.. now i am trying to istall it on another shop, but the popup opens on the bottom of the same page.. as if there are no layers...

any idea where i have to look in and at what?

Thanks in advance..

(btw. you can have a look at my problem here: link to page

sorry.. me being an idiot..

forgot some minor files.. but i am sure they were important.. :-P

any of you have the ame problem, check if you have uploaded these the right place:

popup_image.php

product_info.php

lightbox.css

I have installed the latest version of this contribution Ultra Pics 2.07.01 (2.04.1 + LightBox + CCGV + STS) and also Easy Populate 2.76g-MS2 to work with UltraPics 2.07.01 LightBox contribution and i am having an unsual problem when clicking on the main image in product info.

When i click the image the lightbox comes up but the loading image icon keeps roatating and no image shows up.

When i click on the additional images they work fine.

When i look at the url of the main image i get this:

http://localhost/Newsfront/catalog/images/...ca6d53855b39517

Instead of the "?" before osCid shouldn't it be filename?osCid...... ??

How do i fix this please?

Everything is running well, but i still can`t find a easy fix to solve the broken images problem in the admin without installing the wsywig. I read all the posts over and over again, but i can`t find any solution. I have spend hours and hours on it, but i can`t get it fixed. Who knows how to solve this???? Or isn't it possible to solve this problem???

Edited by Tanton