• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help with installation

Coredk

Hi Forum

i have been having some trouble with the installation of the forum, so i was wondering if you could help me

i keep getting this error msg, so can you please help me? as i am complety lost

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warning: fopen(/filmaften/www/catalog/includes/configure.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\W3Sites\filmaften\www\catalog\install\templates\pages\install_7.php on line 209

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in C:\W3Sites\filmaften\www\catalog\install\templates\pages\install_7.php on line 210

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in C:\W3Sites\filmaften\www\catalog\install\templates\pages\install_7.php on line 211

Warning: fopen(/filmaften/www/catalog/admin/includes/configure.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\W3Sites\filmaften\www\catalog\install\templates\pages\install_7.php on line 259

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in C:\W3Sites\filmaften\www\catalog\install\templates\pages\install_7.php on line 260

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in C:\W3Sites\filmaften\www\catalog\install\templates\pages\install_7.php on line 261

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, thanks for the help :=)

but now i have another problem.

Warning: session_write_close(): Your script possibly relies on a session side-effect which existed until PHP 4.2.3. Please be advised that the session extension does not consider global variables as a source of data, unless register_globals is enabled. You can disable this functionality and this warning by setting session.bug_compat_42 or session.bug_compat_warn to off, respectively. in C:\W3Sites\filmaften\www\catalog\includes\functions\sessions.php on line 106

and when i click to my admin folder it comes with this error

Warning: main(includes/languages/.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\W3Sites\filmaften\www\catalog\includes\application_top.php on line 283

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/languages/.php' (include_path='.;c:\php4\pear') in C:\W3Sites\filmaften\www\catalog\includes\application_top.php on line 283

i have tried to put in lang, php but it doesn?t work, so what im i doing wrong?

Archived