• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Call for price mod

Psychoholic

The call for price module is fantastic (Linda, you rock).

One small problem that I'm having is that my client would like to have people still be able to add stuff to the cart with a value of 'call for price' or even 0.00 as long as it reports 'call for price'. I have tried to set the value to 000000 for both the price in the database and in the currencies file. When I do that, all of the prices show up as 'call for price' instead, but the actual values are correct when it tally's up the total with tax at the end. When I use the 999999 value instead, it displays fine, just totals up a couple of million dollars in sales for used computer parts. The reason that my client would like for people to still be able to add stuff to the shopping cart and having them have no value is so that when the order is processed with other stuff they might have bought from the site, then they can contact the customer and try and make a sale on it with the items that they had selected. I am using the 2.2 release of OSC>

Thanks in advance,

(I did have another user name with about 30 posts on it, but I forgot what it was. I have actually contributed some help in the past to people, despite my whopping 1 post count)

Chris

Archived