• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Site Logo

The fastest way for the logo is to name your logo oscommerce.gif and upload it in the images folder

For the backup just create a folder name backups in your admin and chmod it to 777

The_Bear

• 1 month later...

I have just done this, but I still am getting the "oscommerce" message when the mouse is over the logo....

I have tried to change " 'osCommerce' " which was by the side of oscommerce.gif (in catalogue/include/header.php) ... but am now getting an error message ( Parse error: parse error in /home/cbksltd/public_html/webdesign/includes/header.php on line 68 )

I would appreciate if you could tell me how to sort this!.

thanks a lot

I have just done this, but I still am getting the "oscommerce" message when the mouse is over the logo....

I have tried to change " 'osCommerce' " which was by the side of oscommerce.gif (in catalogue/include/header.php) ... but am now getting an error message ( Parse error: parse error in /home/cbksltd/public_html/webdesign/includes/header.php on line 68 )

I would appreciate if you could tell me how to sort this!.

thanks a lot

Make sure you cleared your browsers cache and or force it to refresh the page from the server once you re-upload a file. Uploading a new image called oscommerce.gif into the image folder is the easiest way to replce the top banner.

modify the /catalog/includes/header.php file

on about line 57 you will see:

<td valign="middle"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'oscommerce.gif', 'osCommerce') . '</a>'; ?></td>

change 'osCommerce' to whatever you want the mouse-over to say.

good luck.

Archived