• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

This is about my Zone Rates need help setup for ?

Knightjt02

I need help set up in Administration/ Modules/ my Zone Rates I don't what the weights. I this want the price for my diff Zone Rates.

FOR A EXAMPLES: Lite say that a preson buy a merchandise it price is $250.00 that go to the Checkout page and the select a state that they live in like Denver that is Zone 7 Flat Freight is 23% the Rate is $57.50 the Total price is $307.50.

How would i set this up for my Zone Rates Can anyone help out with this??

I am new to this ok at the top of my Zone is this

Country Zones Code

USA AL is this for Group

Do you mean Zones be AL

See what I like to do is have the United States put in Diff parte call Zone. I have 8 Zone thin but i CAN'T get anything to work right i don't know if i'm doing right or not i need help.

I fine the module I need. I need help if it can be done.

How can i set up a Price in % for shipping OK here what i have

30:10.95,75:12.95,150:18.95,400:23.95,10000:27.95

This would be call Low Order.

But i would like to change it to this if it can be done this way it is Zone 8 it have a Price of 25% of shipping?

30:23.000,75:23.000,150:23.000,400:23.000,10000:23.000

I need it to have the same shipping price. Because I don't have weight on thing in my merchandise I'm sale. Thin I need to have Low order and High order. Like order under $25.00 the shipping need to a Flat Rate how would I do that in this order?

This would be call High Order.

Thin I need to set up a High shipping Rate like if an order is $500.00 the shipping price would be lower thin low order can this be done?

If so can anyone please show me an EXAMPLES on how to do this?

Archived