• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Need help on link code that is not in Wiki

GD

Hi, :D

I need to know, how to change this "form" link. The Wiki Doc doesn't tell you how to do image links in forms.

<input type="image" src="includes/languages/english/images/buttons/button_quick_find.gif" border="0" alt="Quick Search" width="18" height="17" name="I3"><br>

Thanks!

Running osC - 2.2MS2. P.S. Please don't ask for a link to my site, it is on a production server and not available for the general public, yet!

I hate not being able to edit my posts!:angry:

I need to know, how to change this "form" link.

What I meant to say was, I need to know how to convert the code in my last post into "correctly formatted" osCommerce code.

Thanks again

Running osC - 2.2MS2. P.S. Please don't ask for a link to my site, it is on a production server and not available for the general public, yet!

Hi, :D

I need to know, how to change this "form" link. The Wiki Doc doesn't tell you how to do image links in forms.

<input type="image" src="includes/languages/english/images/buttons/button_quick_find.gif" border="0" alt="Quick Search" width="18" height="17" name="I3"><br>

Thanks!

<?php echo tep_image_submit('button_quick_find.gif', 'Quick Search'); ?>

?

Thanks Burt,

Your code worked great. B)

Archived