• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Language Problems

Hi,

I am trying to get a feel of osCommerce and as well as installing the main software I have completed some contributions. I have got the main shop going but with one problem. I have also completed the members discount mod and installed the affiliates module. Now for the problem! After installing the affiliates module I noticed that I was only getting a blank screen when accessing translated languages such as German and Spanish. How do I restore these languages to their former glory? Also are there affiliate module contributions for languages other than English?

Regards,

Steven Langdell

Not everyone is here every day - today was (should have been) my day off....

This is a very international group here living in differnet time zones.... And busy(some of us do have a life beyond OSC - many have a jobs to attend too also).

Not ALL moduals have ALL the proper lauguage files/lines done for all the default or extra lauguages that are available. If there is ANY files or lines added into /includes/lauguages/<any lauguage> - this has to exist for all lauguages that your using. Add and new lines/files and translate any displayed text and/or buttons/images....

(I use Beyond Compare - file/directory compare tool)

Good Luck

Archived