• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Trouble with OsCommerce

buyitpc

:( There is something wrong with my OsCommerce - if you visit http://www.buyitpc.com and click on "products" on the nav bar, and try to add an order, my payment options are not showing up for a customer to add their choices to it. Especially "PayPal", it doesn't appear, and when you try to process the order completely there is a "RED" bar on the top asking to select a payment choice. But, there is none. Therefore, the order doesn't go anywhere, I have things turned on in the admin. section, but it still doesn't work! I will be out of my office on 11/05/03 in California/ Pacific Time - but please e-mail me at [email protected] to tell me what is happening.

Also, I like to know if the weight of products can determine the price for shipping, I saw in your demo that you have a flat rate for price, and it pops up no matter what product in wieght I choose, this can be a concern too, for several things would weight differently and would require additional cost for shipping - please advise on this as well. Again, I will out on the date mention above, but will check e-mail the following day.

Thanks!

David.

Archived