• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

UPS Shipping Problem

revacomm

Hi,

When I enable UPS shipping. Two methods show up on the checkout page. One saying Next Day Air and the other has no title, only a price (although by the price, it looks like ground shipping).

If I select the no title method and click continue, the page reloads with the same shipping method selection view except that no methods are available for selection. This does not occur if I click the first option which is the Next Day Air.

I would greatly appreciate any help on the matter.

Jim

Nevermind, I figured it out. It seems as if one of the shipping methods (GND) was missing from the list created in the shipping module. Because it had no title associated with it, the code would think that no module was selected and just display the selection page again.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hi,

When I enable UPS shipping. Two methods show up on the checkout page. One saying Next Day Air and the other has no title, only a price (although by the price, it looks like ground shipping).

If I select the no title method and click continue, the page reloads with the same shipping method selection view except that no methods are available for selection. This does not occur if I click the first option which is the Next Day Air.

I would greatly appreciate any help on the matter.

Jim

Hello Jim,

I am haveing this issue, can you tell me how to fix it? Thanks for any info you may be able to give me. I am new to .php

Justin

Archived