• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Error with Cookies and sessions

I just installed the server but when I attempt to submit changes via the admin module i get the following errors.. I have verified my php.ini to c:\php\tmp and that the tmp directory exists and all users have ntfs write access to this directory.

Any advice would be appreciated!! Thanks!! Jay

Warning: session_start(): open(/tmp\sess_c9676fcacb6a8ef74fe19463695f35c4, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in C:\Inetpub\Marketing\catalog\admin\includes\functions\sessions.php on line 67

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at C:\Inetpub\Marketing\catalog\admin\includes\functions\sessions.php:67) in C:\Inetpub\Marketing\catalog\admin\includes\functions\sessions.php on line 67

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at C:\Inetpub\Marketing\catalog\admin\includes\functions\sessions.php:67) in C:\Inetpub\Marketing\catalog\admin\includes\functions\sessions.php on line 67

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\Inetpub\Marketing\catalog\admin\includes\functions\sessions.php:67) in C:\Inetpub\Marketing\catalog\admin\includes\functions\general.php on line 18

Warning: Unknown(): open(/tmp\sess_c9676fcacb6a8ef74fe19463695f35c4, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

Store Session in MySQL - change BOTH of your configure.php files (near the bottom).

If your installing onto WINDOWS NT/2000/XP/2003 - you have to allow access for the IUSR or "Internet Guest Account" to this directory in WINDOWS Security. See post here - Search the forums for "Internet Guest Account" or IUSR and my user name "jpf"

Archived