• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Warning: main() [function.main]: open_basedir rest

hanszuidinga

hi,

i installed the dutch language pack and after testing i receive this error message when i click on header_title_my_account, the txt and image,

Warning: main() [function.main]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/local/lib/php/includes/languages/dutch/login.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/www/htdocs/indkoog) in /www/htdocs/indkoog/catalog/login.php on line 20

how can i solve this?

thanks in advance

hans zuidinga

You're missing a file. For now, create a blank file named login.php in includes/languages/dutch/ (you may need to put the text <?php ?> in it).

Hth,

Matt

<?php
/*
 $Id: login.php,v 1.14 2003/06/09 22:46:46 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

define('NAVBAR_TITLE', 'Login');
define('HEADING_TITLE', 'Welcome, Please Sign In');

define('HEADING_NEW_CUSTOMER', 'New Customer');
define('TEXT_NEW_CUSTOMER', 'I am a new customer.');
define('TEXT_NEW_CUSTOMER_INTRODUCTION', 'By creating an account at ' . STORE_NAME . ' you will be able to shop faster, be up to date on an orders status, and keep track of the orders you have previously made.');

define('HEADING_RETURNING_CUSTOMER', 'Returning Customer');
define('TEXT_RETURNING_CUSTOMER', 'I am a returning customer.');

define('TEXT_PASSWORD_FORGOTTEN', 'Password forgotten? Click here.');

define('TEXT_LOGIN_ERROR', 'Error: No match for E-Mail Address and/or Password.');
define('TEXT_VISITORS_CART', '<font color="#ff0000"><b>Note:</b></font> Your "Visitors Cart" contents will be merged with your "Members Cart" contents once you have logged on. <a href="javascript:session_win();">[More Info]</a>');
?>

is the english version. The dutch version should have the same defines, just the part after the comma should be in dutch.

Hth,

Matt

thanks.

i have been so stupid. i didn't upload the language files to the right directory. i am sorry to have wasted your time.

i am new to this piece of extraordinary, super, exciting software. also am i studying to become a php programmer so it was a good training.

thanks again.

hans

Archived