• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

affiliate osc, error

Hello,

Below is the error I get:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/advanta/public_html/catalog/affiliate_summary.php on line 108

Any help would be great !

Thanks

John

What does line 108 say? It's saying that in something that looks like $object->member_function (with different names), the $object does not exist. If you look up from there, you will probably find something along the lines of $object = new class_name; For some reason, that line did not work.

Hth,

Matt

That's only half a line. You would probably find the question easier to answer with a code editor. The ones that I use are tsWebEditor, vim, and DreamWeaver (not free). Any of those or a number of others will show line numbers to ease troubleshooting.

At a guess, looking at that file, I would think that the problem is most likely with $currencies. Is this only on the affiliate pages?

Hth,

Matt

Hello,

In dreamweaver this is what it says:

<?php

line 108 = if ($messageStack->size('account') > 0) {

?>

<tr>

<td><?php echo $messageStack->output('account'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

any help?

Is this an older snapshot? I don't think that MS1 had the messageStack code. You may just want to delete or comment out that section of code from affiliate_summary.php. Backup first, as you may develop parse errors, etc.

Hth,

Matt

this is what the page reads, sorry for the length, I have marked the highlighted line 108 :

<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

line 108   if  ($messageStack->size('account') > 0) {

?>

<tr>

<td> <?php echo $messageStack->output('account'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_GREETING . $affiliate['affiliate_firstname'] . ' ' . $affiliate['affiliate_lastname'] . '<br>' . TEXT_AFFILIATE_ID . $affiliate_id; ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="infoboxheading"><?php echo TEXT_SUMMARY_TITLE; ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="2">

<center>

<tr>

<td width="35%" align="right" class="boxtext"><?php echo TEXT_IMPRESSIONS; ?><?php echo '<a href="java script:popupWindow(\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_AFFILIATE_HELP_1) . '\')">' . TEXT_SUMMARY_HELP . '</a>'; ?></td>

<td width="15%" class="boxtext"><?php echo $affiliate_impressions; ?></td>

maybe this will help, see if you can narrow down what exactly I need to do, and it will be appreciated.

Kindest Regards,

John

Try

if  (false) {//($messageStack->size('account') > 0) {
?>
     <tr>
       <td> <?php echo $messageStack->output('account'); ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
<?php
}

Hth,

Matt

Excellent work !!! Works like a charm now !!

One more question

on the affiliate banners :

When someone signs in, and clicks on the banner links, or products links in the affiliate box, where they get the code to add a banner to their site, No banners display in the banner links page, and only the code displays in the products link page.

Any suggestions, I have looked over this and the banner is in the correct folder I believe, it just doesn't show.

Regards,

John

Archived