• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help with Authorizenet ADC Direct Connection

heathme

I have downloaded the file for Authorizenet ADC Direct Connection. All that came in the zipped file was the authorizenet_direct.php file. There were no instructions on how to make it work.

Does anybody have any detailed instructions?

From what I have gathered in the information I could find was to place the authorizenet_direct.php file in the catalog/includes/modules directory. I then changed the variables to my password and put in the correct path to curl on my server. I am not sure what to do with the old authorizenet.php file. It is still loaded in the admin settings. When I attempt to process a transaction it goes through but I receive the following error on the page that comes up:

Authorization Required

This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

If I remove the old authorizenet.php file and place the authorizenet_direct.php in its place I do not get it as a choice in the modules section of the admin. If I rename it to authorizenet.php I can get to the checkout_success.php page but when placing the order I do not have an option to enter in a credit card and the order is not processed by authorize.net.

Please help.

Thanks.

Okay, I am getting closer. I realized that I need to download the zip file with the installation instructions :). For those of you that are looking, it is the fourth zip file down on the Authorizenet ADC Direct Connection module page.

Now I am receiving the following error after trying to process the transaction:

1054 - Unknown column 'comments' in 'field list'

Then it lists all of the input from the form like a mysql statement.

I'll do some more searching. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Good news on this one! I finally figured it all out and the site is connecting to Authorize.net beautifully.

I dealt with the mysql problems by simply adding those fields where the error messages mentioned they should be.

Archived