• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Why won't any price show up?

ajx22

I am just trying to configure my new osCommerce cart - and when I add a product via the admin panel - none of the prices will show up.

The product shows with a 0 as its price, as does any of the available options.

I have set-up the currency as Canadian (and removed the other currencies) - the currency is set as default.

Please assist.

Thanks,

I am having the exact same problem. I have changed the default currency to GBP and deleted Dollars now all prices show up as 0.

This is my first post as I have just signed up, would like to say a big hello to everyone, looks like a great forum.

A search would bring you this answer!

Did you created a new default currency?

In the edit did you put 1.0000000 as the value and then click on update currencies button ?

and in the catalog/includes/languages/english.php around line 36

// if USE_DEFAULT_LANGUAGE_CURRENCY is true, use the following currency, instead of the applications default currency (used w$

define('LANGUAGE_CURRENCY', 'USD');

Change it to whatever you need

HTH

The_Bear

funny though - I've done the same thing - delete the default languages and added the pound. Worked fine for me. Didn't have to alter any coding

Thank you for this reply, works perfect now. I did search the forum for the answer, I obviously need to refine my search skills.

As a total newbie can anybody tell me why this line makes any difference, as I thought any line begining with // was not read in php

Thanks again for the answer......

Using admin > Tools > File Manager? Sounds like it chomped your \. Try getting a fresh copy of the file; edit it locally on your PC, even if only with WordPad; FTP it up as text (to get the newlines right).

Hth,

Matt

Archived