• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Emergency - French removal wont let me into catalo

I recently installed and the removed the french language pack. When I try to log into the english catalog (the back end works ok, and the only language I have installed under localization is english) I get this error:

Warning: main(includes/languages/affiliate_french.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/collecta/public_html/en/catalog/includes/affiliate_application_top.php on line 70

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/languages/affiliate_french.php' (include_path='') in /home/collecta/public_html/en/catalog/includes/affiliate_application_top.php on line

When I checked line 70 of catalog/includes/affiliate_application_top.php, this is what I had:

// include the language translations

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . 'affiliate_' . $language . '.php');

I really, really need to get this working again, please please help

Thanks so much!

Sidney

I deleted the french.php file, and now I am getting this error:

Warning: main(includes/languages/french.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/collecta/public_html/en/catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 285

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/languages/french.php' (include_path='') in /home/collecta/public_html/en/catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 285

Archived