• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Worldpay Callback URL

I've read through the forums and I still can't find the answer. I'm using MS2 with the WorldPay Payment Module V4 Beta contribution.

I can't find what the callback URL is anywhere so I don't get the orders in my admin system.

Any help would be gratefully received.

Thanks

Andy

tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PROCESS.PHP)

You may need to add GET variables to make this work. I suggest looking at other payment modules and checkout_process.php to see how they do it.

Hth,

Matt

tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PROCESS.PHP)

Sorry, I'm being a bit thick here. When I login to WP admin it asks me for a URL. I've tried using:

http://www.mydomain.co.uk/catalog/checkout_process.php

When I try this it just sits at the Worldpay thank you page. No orders are in the admin section and if I log back in as the shopper then the products are still in my cart.

Cheers

Andy

You need to read the instructions that come with that module carefully.........have you done that?

If you have, then you will see that the callback URL is

http://<wpdisplay item="MC_callback">

Also, make sure that your callback is not suspended in your worldpay admin...any order that fail will automatically suspend any callbacks thereafter

HTH

You need to read the instructions that come with that module carefully.........have you done that?

Yep. Done that, over and over again. It's not like there are loads of things to do so there's not that much scope for missing something.

Something must be flawed though as there is no mention of http://<wpdisplay item="MC_callback"> anywhere in the files that come with that module so setting the WP callback URL to this isn't going to work, is it?

I've gone to a different version now. It's slightly less flexible as you can't turn off the WP module through the admin section but I'm not bothered about that, I'd rather it just worked.

Cheers

Andy

From the download page:

IMPORTANT NOTE IF USING THIS VERSION: YOU MUST CHANGE THE CALLBACK URL IN WP ADMIN TO <wpdisplay item="MC_callback"> - see the installation instructions for details.

This is also mentioned in the second paragraph of the user installation instructions.

If you want dynamic URL's you should use this option. also its recommended by Worldpay.

Please post requests for support here, but only after reading the threads. All these questions have been answered before.

Graeme

This is from the Readme file:

WorldPay Payment Module V4 Beta

Designed for 2.2CVS dated 25 December 2002 - Uses WorldPay Callback facility rather than redirects.

NB!  Please read changes and comments in worldpay.php

Installation

Go into Admin - disable your current WP module (if you have one) by pressing the red button

copy each worldpay.php file in the respective directory as saved in the zip file.

Go into Admin, enable the WorldPay module with the green button (adds details into DB) and configure accordingly.

Remember to enable callback settings in your WorldPay setup.  I don't have WorldPay yet, so I can't create further instructions.

This is BETA and has not been tested with WorldPay - I've created this from reading instructions and using the code already contributed by those named in the file.  I'm hoping someone can test this decently for me and make further refinements and contribute accordingly.

Hope this works ;)

Graeme Simms - [email protected]

I tried setting the callback URL to the one you've quoted and it doesn't work. I even got someone from WP to go through the purchasing process and he told me that the it wasn't being declared anywhere.

Anyway, it's working now with a different version.

Cheers

Andy

Archived