• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Extra Available Options?

Lauralicious

Hello!

I am selling cosmetics/beauty products online. When a user gets to Products/Eyeshadow/, instead of the boring, textual drop-down list of Available Options, I would like to add, as available options, thumbnail images of the different color swatches/options and the color names that my user can choose from.

Say they clicked Eyeshadow. Eyeshadow would display the usual info. Below that would be the available options (my thumbnail swatches of color). When they clicked on the color swatch they wanted, it would update the product information, and would become the part of the information that gets passed to their cart.

I have read through every single contribution and still do not know which one would fit my needs, as I do not know what the contribution would be called if it did this.

Any specific contribution advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Laura