• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

what happened to my catalog??!!

waynifer13

"warning: mysql__connect0: access denied for user. "mysql@localhost" (using password: NO) in home/smokinsc/www/www/catalog/admin/includes/functions/database.php on line 19 Unable to connect to database server!"

this is the error message I get when I try to view the products that I catalogged into the oscommerce database several months ago. the catalog has not been integrated into my website yet, but I did had an account with oscommerce and I cannot sign into it anymore.

what happened?

did I take too much time after setting up my oscommerce account before integrating it? did someone tamper with my database or account?

www.smokinscents.com

[email protected]

Looks like your host might of changed somthing. Can you look at your database?. if so then you need to find your DB password and put it in your config files.

<span style='font-family:Courier'>If you can't fix it Perl it!!!...</span>

Hello boys . i had exactly the same problem and changed the configure.php file under admin/includes. and now i get logged into admin. But i think anyone can get to my admin right now.

It's not asking for user name or password anymore , any ideas where to adjust that problem. Must be in configure somewhere?!!!?

tHANKS..

Best regards Fredrik

Hello, we do not have a cpanel anymore. And I do not know what to do in th .htaccess file to only allow access to our admin. At the moment our admin does not ask for a password, so anyone can view it...here is what the .htaccess file looks like:

# -FrontPage-

IndexIgnore .htaccess */.??* *~ *# */HEADER* */README* */_vti*

<Limit GET POST>

order deny,allow

deny from all

allow from all

</Limit>

<Limit PUT DELETE>

order deny,allow

deny from all

</Limit>

Please help us! We have a live shop and just switched webhosts, so we are new to not having a cpanel....

Thanks! ALyssa&Fred

Archived