• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

mailing list

digi

Hello,

I would like to know if there is a mod that will allow me to have a field on my homepage of my shop so I can allow users to signup to my newsletters,

I have been looking in the contributions section but I cant seem to find it, does anyone know whats it called? or where it is?

if there is one out there then it will save me TONS of time codeing my own.

thanks

digi

*Outlined in chalk everone looks the same*

Currently useing OSC 2.2 MS1

running on Apache/1.3.27 (Unix) (Red-Hat/Linux) mod_jk/1.2.0 mod_perl/1.26 PHP/4.3.3 FrontPage/5.0.2 mod_ssl/2.8.12 OpenSSL/0.9.6b

cant belief there is nothing,, this should be a good feature

*Outlined in chalk everone looks the same*

Currently useing OSC 2.2 MS1

running on Apache/1.3.27 (Unix) (Red-Hat/Linux) mod_jk/1.2.0 mod_perl/1.26 PHP/4.3.3 FrontPage/5.0.2 mod_ssl/2.8.12 OpenSSL/0.9.6b

Dont remember what it's called, or what category it's in, but I know for a fact that there is one.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

• 1 year later...

ever find on?

Hello,

I would like to know if there is a mod that will allow me to have a field on my homepage of my shop so I can allow users to signup to my newsletters,

I have been looking in the contributions section but I cant seem to find it, does anyone know whats it called? or where it is?

if there is one out there then it will save me TONS of  time codeing my own.

thanks

digi

Archived