• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

MsAccess + MySQL

kamena

I hope it might useful for beginners like myself:

Yesterday I was lookig for a solution on how to connect Access with MySQL. I did it with the help of this forum.

But today I got an aswer from MsAccess newsgroup. They gave me a link to a site where everything is explained in details: http://www.washington.edu/computing/web/pu...sql-access.html

HTH

Rgds,

kamena

• 3 months later...

yes, it is actually fairly, i put an interface together for accessing my database, as an application, where i have a menu item to maintain manufacturers, maintain all the products and pricing, reports section so i can get up to date data on sales, and can select by date, as well as maintain the customer database, etc. just about anything and everything is built into the access application, and i am now interfacing it with accounting, so wil be fuly functional.

• 3 weeks later...

this one is pretty much customized, and not very pretty, as only one user will be using it. and it is still a work in progress, etc. i have tons of additional fields, much more than normal. for entering one product you have to go through over 300 boxes, etc, so not the easiest to use. perhaps when it is looking very nice . . . it also cost me some $ on this one too . . ...

Archived