• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

header tags meta, older oscommerce version ?

jakegaisser

Is there anywhere i can download an older version of osCommere, I really need to get the header tags controller contribution installed, So far I have centershop, allprods, infobox image headers. And I have tons and tons of modifications, Every single image on my web site is now replaced by ones i made, and i have edited a few php files with out contribution instructions, but now i am considering downgrading to an older version of osCommerce because Header tags are Very important for search engine indexing and ranking, the way you appear in a search engine is half of what makes a web site sell good. I have tried a couple different downloads of the header tag controller and have installed it more than 4 times now, every time backing up then restoring, I just cant get this contribution to work, i get errors on the product info page and in the admin section of my shop.

does anyone have this working with the latest version of oscommerce which is the one i am using. ( i installed the shop about 2 weeks ago )

if you wish to chat with or email me its: [email protected]

for both my email and windows messenger user name.

Archived