• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PDF data-sheet

Sascha

Hi,

I got a problem with the PDF files which are created with PDF data-sheet. The windows system says the created PDF file has an error, on my MAC it works fine. :rolleyes:

Anyone an idea?

TIA

Sascha

Address to try out (click on ".pdf"):

http://www.koalatoys.de/product_info.php?products_id=784212

No support for .gif images only .jpg .jpeg .png, this depends on FPDF library which powers the pdf maker. Also HTML formatting like tables is not supported. If you happen to see the first page empty w/ no apparent reason and the content starts in the second page, most probably you have html formatting in the products description.

Ivan

• 1 month later...

Hello

Has someone the Contrieb under osCommerce 2,2 Milestone 2 to to run?

Me to be pleased if I about it information gotten can whatever files to be changed have and how!

Apology for my bad English! :(

Sincerely Karsten :D

I have it running under MS2 and works fine. I also tuned the fpdf library so that GIF can also be displayed. I also displayed an background image instead of a color.

To change any information you must update file catalog/includes/modules/pdf/pdf_datasheet_functions.php. There is also a config file to change. It's in the same folder.

Didier.