• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How To Populate DB Manually

scottdev

Is there a way to download the inventory database and it's corresponding tables (such as options), populate them manually, then upload it? I'm looking for a better solution to update all of the options for inventory rather than using the admin panel or the attribute copier.

I too am looking for this as well. Currently Easy Populate doesn't support the product attribute fields. It would be great to know how I can easily add 1000+ products thought CSV or other means quickly with various attributes attached to each product. If someone has a solution/method i'd love to know.

• 2 months later...
I too am looking for this as well. Currently Easy Populate doesn't support the product attribute fields. It would be great to know how I can easily add 1000+ products thought CSV or other means quickly with various attributes attached to each product. If someone has a solution/method i'd love to know.

ME three :)

Laine Non Blonde From Downunder

have you looked at 2.73? i just looked again, as I have been using it with product attributes, it is in there. think it was in there a few versions back when i was just starting in november. download the latest, then open the sample_output file in EXCEL, scroll over to Column P is where attributes start, . . .

have you looked at 2.73?  i just looked again, as I have been using it with product attributes, it is in there.  think it was in there a few versions back when i was just starting in november.  download the latest, then open the sample_output file in EXCEL, scroll over to Column P is where attributes start, . . .

Woohoo thanks John just checked the Version and we where one 2.62 version so that may fix my problem I have just down loaded it and now gunna try again ..... everything is crossed hoping it worked with 10 000 items to do :)

Laine Non Blonde From Down Under

Archived