• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

YourPay / Linkpoint

dcmginc

I'm trying to get YourPay to work with OSC and I see that it's not listed in the supported gateways. I emailed YourPay and they said that they didn't have this cart listed but for me to find out if the cart could support the Linkpoint Gateway.

I see there are some contributions that mention linkpoint. Has anyone ever used YourPay with oscommerce that might be willing to give me some direction?

contribution found here: http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,929

Thanks

Tim

yes, it works with it. you will have to have yourpay make sure they setup the linkpoint basic gateway on your account, then just follow the instructions for the linkpoint payment module.

• 3 months later...

Just thought I'll let everybody know that I managed to get the YourPay to work with the

LinkPoint CardService International Payment Module

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,596

(in my case the 10/08/2003 - LinkpointMS1andMS2 upload)

Just follow the instructions for Linkpoint and it seems to work out of the box.

I spent all afternoon to try to get the linkpointbasic module to work. For those who really want to try it, they have to make sure that they get the YourPay Connect modus activated.

Almost had it but they messed up the store numbers while changing that and I ended up sending some money to another merchant account. Most likley would have been able to get it to work as well. The above mentioned seemed to work even better.

HTH

Gunter

Does your pay.com charge for an account with them or charge a percentage of each transaction? if so i already have an account with linkpoint which seems to make yourpay.com kinda pointless, other than its api working better witht he mod???????

Does your pay.com charge for an account with them or charge a percentage of each transaction? if so i already have an account with linkpoint which seems to make yourpay.com kinda pointless, other than its api working better witht he mod???????

I don't have enough info regarding that. A client just had signed for a YourPay account through Chase and I had the task to get it in.

As it looks to me, the API's are the same on their site. Also the module hasn't been changed by me, so there should be no difference.

Assume it's the merchant service of your liking which determines what you use :-)

HTH

Gunter

([email protected])

Archived