• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Header Image

lparks

My header image previously was showing up. Now its not? I don't think i changed anything. Where do I go to make the change so that the header image and the supporting images (cart contents ) etc.. show up at the top of the cart? Any help would be appreciated.

Bear I know in the header.php file I can change the image etc.. But its there, and its still not showing up. Do you think the configure.php file has an incorrect path? Can't be. Here is the code below.

This is the Header table in the Header.php

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
?<tr class="header">
? ?<td valign="middle"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'oscommerce.gif', 'osCommerce') . '</a>'; ?></td>
? ?<td align="right" valign="bottom"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'header_account.gif', HEADER_TITLE_MY_ACCOUNT) . '</a>  <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'header_cart.gif', HEADER_TITLE_CART_CONTENTS) . '</a>  <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'header_checkout.gif', HEADER_TITLE_CHECKOUT) . '</a>'; ?>  </td>
?</tr>
</table>

I just kept the name but created my own header and named it oscommerce.gif.

Use view source in your browser to look at the HTML to see if everything looks correct. Check paths and the existence of the gif file.

Hth,

Matt

I had this path in the /catalog/includes/configure.php incorrect..

I had it going here...

define('DIR_WS_IMAGES', '/catalog/images/');

But it should have gone here

define('DIR_WS_IMAGES', 'images/');

Thanks.

Archived