• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Cart problem...please help :)

Hi-

I had been playing around with the shopping_cart.php and includes/classes/shopping_cart.php files just beforehand, so this could be the problem, however, I reversed all the changes I made and it still does not work. The problem I am having is that the item will be added to the cart, but the price comes out as $0.00. When I view the cart, it displays the headings, but no items, suggesting it knows that items exists in my cart.

I have searched and read that php 4.3.3. solves this problem, well, here is my readout from admin >>

Database Host: localhost (127.0.0.1)

Server OS: Linux 2.4.20-18.7

Database: MySQL 3.23.58

Server Date: 10/24/2003 23:25:52

Datebase Date: 10/24/2003 23:25:52

HTTP Server: Apache

PHP Version: 4.3.3 (Zend: 1.3.0)

I need to know if the database date (seeing as it is only yesterday)/MySQL version has anything to do with this? Anyone else have these specs and have OSC working?

Any help would be very much appreciated,

Thanks, Paul.

When downloading a file to alter Paul, I ussually d\load it then change the name of the file on the server to example config.php to config.xxx

Alter the file and upload it back onto the server, then if you do have problems with the updated file it's easily deleted and the original renamed config.php etc

I had the same problem as you when I first started, but to be honest I cannot think what I did as it started working properly without any reason :rolleyes:

Archived